It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Law on Paedophile's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Just felt like I had to post this as its something that I, and I'm sure the majority of people, feel strongly about.

You want to know what a real Conspiracy is? The fact the Paedophile's/Child Molesters/ Perverts all seem to get lighter sentences than people who have commited a less serious crime.

It absolutely sickens me that the law in this country comes down ALOT harsher on people who have robbed a loaf of Bread from the shop than it does on someone who has raped a 4 year old boy.

Why is this???

I'm not sure about the law in other countries but the law here in the UK seems completely backward! The Paedophile is the one who gets a suspended sentence, councelling and in some cases even a change of identity. Doesn't seem very fitting for their crime does it?

If it was up to me then personally I castrate any individual that sexual abused a child in any way, and I would ensure that after they had served a lenghty prison sentence (dependant of the actual crime commited) then I would brand the individual with a large letter "P" on their forehead as a permanent reminder of their crime, and to inform members of the public in the future.

If my goverment starting doing this then I'm absolutely positive that the number of sexual crimes committed to children would fall dramatically.

Maybe not in some cases, but at times I feel the only fitting punishment for certain crimes is an eye for an eye...

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron
It absolutely sickens me that the law in this country comes down ALOT harsher on people who have robbed a loaf of Bread from the shop than it does on someone who has raped a 4 year old boy.

I for one would love to see longer prison terms for all rapists but I think the law does come down harder on them already. The person stealing the loaf of bread may not serve any time at all if it was a first offense. After they have served their time and repaid their debt to society they do not have to register as "shoplifting offenders" yet we punish sex offenders long after their debt to society is repaid and make it extremely difficult for them to live a productive life after that.

I personally think that sex offenders should be chemically sterilized followed by physical sterilization about a year later. Elimination of their sexual impulses should fix them unless they are violently sociopathic in the which case they should never be released from prison.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Lilitu

I agree with what your saying regarding we don't put shop lifters on a register but I still don't think we come down hard enough on rapists etc. The majority of them are repeat offenders, so obviously the law isn't working.

Sterilization is a must in my oppinion, that would prevent them from ever committing that crime again, however I suppose one could argue they would just use an implement instead. Depends on the individual but I think it would be a very, very good deterent and it would be some form of justice.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

ALL peds should be executed as soon as possible. I am not kidding. KILL THEM ALL as soon as possible. I'm SICK of these bastards being released back into society. They deserve to die a slow, painful death. Until this starts to happen we will always have these filthy scumbags around.

Go ahead mods, censor me. Liberal douchebags.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron
...however I suppose one could argue they would just use an implement instead.

Depends. Sterilization will basically kill the sexual aspect of their being. It won't merely prevent sexual gratification, rather it will no longer be of concern to them. Those with other personality disorders are another matter. Those disorders must be treated as well with a view toward recovery and as I mentioned above, sociopaths should never be released from prison. They will never recover.

top topics

join