It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nubiru does exist!! Media reports!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
news.yahoo.com...;_ylt=An2575g0CydmvlxAjR17TB8hANEA

Here's the link to yahoo news. The have "Recently" found a new planet that orbiting the sun on a 22500 year orbit.

Here it is.. the full disclosure.

Mod edit: Fixed all-caps in titile.

Peace

[edit on 24-8-2008 by Dr Love]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
It's only 60 miles in diameter and it's a comet (chunk of ice). I'm gonna make an educated guess and say it's not the fabled Nibiru.

Peace

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
It's only 60 miles in diameter for crying out loud. "It's basically a comet the story says. Jeez you folks are something else somtimes.

[edit on 8/24/08 by SlytOfHnd]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
If Pluto's not a planet, how can they call this a minor planet??? And no, it's not Nibiru. Good God.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jason b
The have "Recently" found a new planet that orbiting the sun on a 22500 year orbit.

So obviously it's not Nibiru

So, er, what's the point of the thread? We already know there are loads of planets/Plutoids beyond Neptune none of which match Sitchin's fictional planet.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
WOW!!! i have a rock that is 3 times the size of this in my back yard

Is this the same rock or comet they say is going to hit earth in 2036 or some date like that, the one the Aussie woman has just won a prize for putting some tin around it to deflect it ?

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Of course its nibiru!
Ok, its slightly smaller than expected
That *will* have an impact on theories how the annunaki real estate market works but other that that, pah details.

Ok, Its orbit is kinda farther away from earth at the nearest point than we thought, but thats details.

Ok, It has no moons ... well the sumerians couldnt get *everything* right now could they?

And i bet it is visible from the south pole! or the north pole! definitely one of those 2 its visible from.

So: orbits sun, got discovered by humans, visible from south or north pole, What more do you guys need??? Run for the hills!

(and for those who didnt get it: that is called sarcasm)

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
You know you guys dont know wether theyre is a nibiru or not so i dont really think its fair to completely flame the OP for this because its still quite interesting.

and no i dont believe in Nibiru either just in case anybody asks but i dont know if its real or not so its unfair to just be completely close minded toward it.

have a bit of respect towards each other.

thank you.

[edit on 4/20/2008 by billyjoinedat2k8]

top topics

join