It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coast to Coast rebroadcasting old shows

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Any idea why the C2C show on Saturday evening's is usually some retarded show from 8 to 15 years ago. This evening, (23 Aug) is from 2001, but has Ed Dames on. Why rub his nose in all the false predictions, again.

There are hundreds of shows to choose from, many much more interesting than predictions that never came true. Even a repeat of some highlights from the previous week would be better than most of these repeated shows.

Anyone have any insight on this?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
C2C looks to be live during the week.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

Vacations maybe?

I love to listen to C2C but the show is on way to late for me!

I was thinking about buying a subscription so I could pod cast the show and listen during the day at work.

Does anyone know if internet radio computer software for recording internet radio will turn on the PC to record the program and then turn off the PC automatically, or does the PC need to be on 24/7 to record internet radio?

Thanks

SIRR1

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
For many years I had heard how great c2c was.
I've been listening to it for about 2 months now and there's been very few shows that was interesting to me and most of them are recorded from years ago.
I still wait up to hear it because some of them are good and sometimes I'll fall asleep and the radio is still on in the early morning hours.......lol

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose
For many years I had heard how great c2c was.
I've been listening to it for about 2 months now and there's been very few shows that was interesting to me and most of them are recorded from years ago.
I still wait up to hear it because some of them are good and sometimes I'll fall asleep and the radio is still on in the early morning hours.......lol

The reson it is not as interesting as it used to be is because Art Bell is not hosting it full time anymore. It has really gone down hill since he left. George Noory is okay, but he is no Art Bell. That is just my opinion.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I personally like listening to the "prediction" shows that didn't quite work out. Sort of like a lot of the harebrained predictions here at ATS.

top topics

join