It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Top Secret" U.S military document declares existence of "domestic insurgency" Inside U.S

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
top secret doucment

so what is everyones thoughts on this one?

[edit on 23-8-2008 by asala]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
What I think of this one, well have you heard about the homegrown terrorism bill waiting to be pass in congress.

Well this how they will do just that, if people think that our civil rights and constitutional rights are in jeopardy wait when that bill become law.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

we're talking Hal Turner. Not exaclty the most stand up of guys.
en.wikipedia.org...
I recall some phony holocaust denial stuff he came up with a while back.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
This has been coming along like a shell game. We already have red light cams. Cams on every corner. Take off your shoes, turn your head and cough before boarding. It is really no great surprise.The question is how far they will club our liberties into extinction.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
i would not trust this guy. Hal turner is a white supremecist who promotes antisemitism & denies the holocaust. He's an idiot who would do or say anything to get attention or cause controversy.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Well, dang, i can tell you first hand what its like going thru Texas...entering and leaving. I thought i was in Mexico by mistake.

I have nothing to hide- marg, remember the EFT

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
That document legitmately proves a plan to restrain the public is in the works...

I think Immortal Technique says it best at the beginning of "Revolutionary"

"We gotta be prepared in this day and age, we gotta
be prepared for whatever comes the f*ck at us. (Word up)
Cause we are living revolutionarily. (Definitely)
You cannot second guess yourself in these days and times
there gonna throw whatever they can at you and you gotta
be prepared for it, you gotta be prepared for anything

*Sample of Malcolm X*
"If liberty or dead,
there's freedom for everybody or freedom for nobody!" ::crowd cheers::"

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Sounds like he will do any attempt to round up anarchy imo, I'd watch out for people like this.

ADD*

Turner reportedly established a friendship with Sean Hannity, on whose program he was a frequent presence

This is very suspicious to me, since I don't trust Hannity with a piece of pizza.

[edit on 23-8-2008 by Techsnow]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I have seen so called documents, like this, making the rounds for the last quarter of a century. Wouldn't it be in the best interest of the power mongers to leave things as they are. There were redundancies in this text that makes it appear bogus to me.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Well Dg, I still do it everyday and is working like magic.

Still while people are debating the sources of the OP, the truth is that the homegrown terrorist bill is in congress and I can only imagine the list of secret papers that already are circulating waiting for the bill to become law.

And that is going to become a reality.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Homegrown tomaters. Spreading their tentacles. It was bound to happen. Now WE are the terrorists.
Slay the terrorists. Lovely.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Do you think I worry about this? The gov't is more than welcome to come in, take my gun, knives, swords, recurve bow and arrows, heck I have pellet gun and a BB gun they can have too. Let them freeze my accounts, terminate me from my job, and steal my wallet to boot. None of it matters.

You see, so long as you have the idea of how things are to be, talk and find others that that are willing to return to how we were and not go along with how we have become then there is no worry.

Guns, money, food, ammo...America is the land of plenty. So let them think that they have kicked the people in the seat of the pants. They will then know true fear and regret when it bites them in butt.

And I will stand there smiling...

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
From the title, linked in the OP:

PLAN OUTLINES GOVERNMENT INTENT TO USE MILITARY FORCE AGAINST U.S. CITIZENS OVER POLITICAL ISSUES!
DESCRIBES USING PSYCHOLOGICAL OPERATIONS, OUTRIGHT MILITARY FORCE AND MEDIA PROPAGANDA AGAINST U.S. CITIZENS

A little redundant, I think. The Patriot Act & Military Commissions Act already accomplishes "military force against US citizens over political issues" & even bypasses the due process of the Judiciary to do it. The constant barrage over the "War on Terrorism" already uses "psychological operations" by keeping fear fresh in the public mind, through the "terror threat alerts" & other highly-publicized means. And as if most of us at ATS aren't already aware on how MSM disguises, minimizes & outright lies about how bad the government already is & how much worse it gets on a daily basis..."Media propaganda" is already in full swing.

I say that this "news" is redundant because everything the "top secret" document says is & has already "been there, done that" since the 9/11 attacks. As far as I can see, this Hal Turner is only adding to the "psychological operations" by spreading more fear of the government. If the People are to make the government accountable for its criminal behavior, then the People should be starting to make the government fear the People!

The truth really is...The government does fear the People already. The fear of just retribution is one of the reasons why governments use fear-tactics on the People in the first place! They know how badly the People outnumber them & they must use fear to keep the People from exacting their retribution!

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
I recall some phony holocaust denial stuff he came up with a while back.

Whats wrong with holocaust denial? It is only an opinion. I do not deny that all those Jews were killed but I really don't think it went down exactly like history portrays it. I think it was the result of an insane government that was backed into a corner and had too many of its fighting age men killed from their war of aggression to keep the war machine running. The Jews had gone on a German goods boycott before the war that helped cripple their economy and the Nazi were more than a little angry about that and blamed them for helping kill the economy. When the war effort was failing they wrongly used the Jews in work camps. Food and medicine were scarce and they worked them to death. Those that became a drain on what was left of resources and were not productive were gassed.

Not a very good thing to do but things really didn't go down exactly like history was written. I could see this country (the USA) doing the same thing with Muslims if the rest of the world was kicking our butts for the occupation of the M.E. We would put them to work and let what is left of our young men to fight for the fatherland....I mean homeland.

History repeats itself when it is not understood.

[edit on 24-8-2008 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I believe this is what the OP might be talking about. John Howard is speaking before congress and asking them for approval of the bill. Its the Homeland Terrorism Preparedness Bill. All the details are of course "classified" so no information really on the bill was released.

HR8791

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Even when our constitution gives power to the citizens to take away governments that the people deem not satisfactory to the peoples needs, this bill will indeed take away and modify that part of the constitution calling the people planning for a change in government homegrown terrorist.

Then we most ask now what kind of government is so afraid of the people that deems necessarily to modify that right?

I answer that, a government that is afraid of the rights of people to overturn a government is a government that is not longer for the people.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
That document is pretty obviously fake since it isn't even properly portion marked.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
When one thinks of the size of the USA it’s quite an achievement the country has stayed together as a united union for so long. It’s not always been that way of course.

I’m not too aware of any particular current group or organisation wishing to break away from the United States apart from the Lakotah Indians www.republicoflakotah.com however they have so far taken the path of peace to reach their goal.

American born militia on the other hand are a completely different kettle of fish. This link provides us with an interesting overview of some of the extremist groups that have been active, perhaps currently active still in America. When you are made aware of these groups it kind of makes sense that a pro-active government would have a counter-insurgency plan to deal with these potential threats.

[edit on 24-8-2008 by freeradical]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Lovely individual.

I had not heard of him before.

Another nut, and I guess another hoax.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Hal Turner is a lunatic.

If you ever want to laugh. tune in to his show on a night when Anonymous feels he needs a lesson in humility

I herd Hal Turner lieks mudkips anyway.

Hal Turner is worried about the governemnt coming after him? Lol this guys is as masochistic as it comes, piss off the Feds too, go ahead, his life isn't difficult enough having to deal with the hatred of the people?

He surely is in need of some down time in a white room.

[edit on 24-8-2008 by mopusvindictus]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join