It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Destruction of Dallas

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Thanks dbates, I too hope you're wrong.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 03:51 AM
link   
My suggestion if MOVE now you still can...ofcourse if you might, then a Final Destination-esque faith might be waiting for you
j/k

I hope this is wrong, if the US is nuked...it will become a police state...

it will be 9/11 times a 1000! (hehe love Team America!).

I sincerely hope it's not true...but...I dunno anymore...

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
I sincerely hope it's not true...but...I dunno anymore...

Me too GZ. Anymore it is almost like watching a movie after I read the book. It totaly sucks. Is that the same feeling you get dbates? I just hold on to faith, and pray that a course of someones actions changes everything. BUT, as you said, I dunno anymore.

[edit on 10-2-2006 by mrsdudara]

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
A couple of days ago I was thinking about this dream and thinking, maybe I’m thinking about this in the wrong light. What if this explosion is some sort of economic crisis? For instance, Dallas could have a financial disaster and the black cloud could be the feeling of doom over the city. If something bad does happen with Iran and the price of oil goes through the roof that would be a disaster. They claim that they will seal off the Persian Gulf if the U.S. intervenes in their nuclear program. My wife had a dream about us living in a small trailer last week. Perhaps this destruction is simply an economic one?

Then I stumbled onto this little jewel this morning.

NASA - Mini-Comets Approaching Earth
In 1995, Comet 73P/Schwassmann-Wachmann 3 did something unexpected: it fell apart. For no apparent reason, the comet's nucleus split into at least three "mini-comets" flying single file through space. Astronomers watched with interest, but the view was blurry even through large telescopes. "73P" was a hundred and fifty million miles away.
We're about to get a much closer look. In May 2006 the fragments are going to fly past Earth closer than any comet has come in more than twenty years.

The number of fragments is constantly changing. It looks as though some of the fragments are themselves forming their own sub-fragments," says Yeomans, which means the number could multiply further as 73P approaches. No knows how long the "string of pearls" will be when it finally arrives. (Note added April 10, 2006: Astronomers are currently tracking 19 fragments.)

"We believe the cloud is expanding too slowly to reach Earth only eleven years after the break-up," he says, "but it all depends on what caused the comet to fly apart—and that we don't know."

Very, very interesting to say the least. Read the article and you’ll see that they really don’t know exactly how many fragments that the comet produced. They are simply guessing and won’t be able to tell exactly what’s going on until the comet fragments is just a few days away. The comet is supposed to be closest in May so this would fall right in line with what I was expecting. Once more, here’s to hoping that I have no clue what I’m talking about but after reading about this comet my interest is peaked again.

I did a little browsing around and found one guy who claims he had a dream about an impact as well. Of course he’s putting more effort into it than I am. He’s got crop circle pictures, messages from aliens, and even an exact date. May 25, 2006. I think he’s a bit of a nut, but then time will tell. I think he’s messing up a perfectly good story with all this alien business. Isn’t a comet impact enough trouble for one day? Well, read what he says. It is a pretty interesting read.

US Newswire - Former Military Air Traffic Controller Claims Comet Collision with Earth on May 25, 2006
Eric Julien, a former French military air traffic controller and senior airport manager, has completed a study of the comet 73P Schwassmann- Wachmann and declared that a fragment is highly likely to impact the Earth on or around May 25, 2006.

Comet Schwassman-Wachmann follows a five-year orbit that crosses the solar system's ecliptic plane. It has followed its five year orbit intact for centuries; but, in 1995, mysteriously fragmented. According to Julien, this is the same year that a crop circle appeared showing the inner solar system with the Earth missing from its orbit. He argues the "Missing Earth" crop circle was a message from higher intelligences warning humanity of the consequences of its destructive nuclear policies. He links this crop circle to May 25, 2006, and identifies the comet Schwassmann-Wachman as the subject of higher intelligence communications

His article, "May 25, 2006: The Day of Destiny" is available at: www.exopoliticsinstitute.org...
(direct pdf link)

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I dont know why this ended up in BTS but i urge a mod to move it back at this time to ATS.

As it turns out, your dream could become very real on May 25, 2006. I pray it doesnt, but all the signs are there.

Another fellow poster suggested we look this thread up.

Mods- Please, bring it back to ATS. Dbates seemingly called this one correctly!!!

Can you please move it back so others can see this.

Thank you!

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
You know what. The Asteroid impacts really are going to happen. It's not a myth, it is a fact. They will happen in May, somebody said May 25th. Hmm..my birthday is on May 18, And I am going to be 18 on that day. So it's not that far away. But the wiiierdd thing...is that I am going to Texas in May. And you had this dream..

freaky...

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Ok...so after reading your dream. I have been having these horrible feelings that something major will happen very soon. Well I had those feelings and still do even before I read your dream.. Alright..want to hear something wierd.

Well last time I went to Texas, I had a dream that the UN soldiers took us away to FEMA camps, but it turned out that they were really concentration camps!

Now..I hear about this hurricane brewing up and it's about to hit the east coast

Then I hear about the asteroid clumps that are going to hit Texas? In May?! And they say May 25th...is my death suppossed to be in Texas, with all my sisters and my mom too. I am going to Texas on May 18th, that is my birthday. And I am staying there for a long time...

if this is true. and if your dream is true. Then my dream is also true. And then my other dream is true which leads to this conclusion...

A meteor disaster will strike, and some nuclear attacks will happen. Martial Law will be imposed. Micro chips in place. And now...we can truly say...

We are in the end times...

I hate to say it. I really do! But my friends, and a lot of other people have the same feeling. My heart is beating now! You can just FEEL it in the air. All the people walking around like zombies...and..you just get that feeling that you know somethin HUGE is going to happen, but you don't know what it is...

And the fact that there wast his skitzo guy on the streets warning us that there was going to be a huge tital wave hitting the east and he told us to grab our trash cans...

well..folks...I have to say.. I think this guys dream is going to come true. And mine is too...

I also have an extremely bad feeling about FEMA...and..and this concentration camp thing. I know it sounds crazy, but hey back in WW11 everyone thought they were crazy too...until they had to face their fate...

Oi..and I am seeing signs of NAZIs everyday.. SSDoomtrooper movie on Scifi, shows joking about Hitler., Childrens cartoons for gods sake talking about shapeshifting reptilians taking over the world in Arthur! O_O whhhhhat?! And not to mention that the kids channel is on channel 13! And whoooo loves that number? That's right, the Illuminati....

is our world coming to an end?!??!?!?....I am afraid so...

Or maybe I am just being dumb. Only time will tell...

[edit on 20-4-2006 by truthmatters1111]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
In my dream, I'm at work... I went over to the window and looked out too. Then, an enormous explosion ... Black smoke from the explosion rolled towards us and I was wondering if the shockwave would break the windows. The smoke reached my building, the window didn't break. I could see the wind outside from the blast , and I thought "Those are some strong windows".

This has been solved. At least this makes complete sense now looking back. Mid 2006 the company I work with lost our biggest client. It was nearly 30% of our business and was responsible for most of our great profit. With some hard work we've gained quite a few new clients and by the end of this year we'll be back on top in even better shape than we were back then. Looking back now I see that this was all tied to my place of employment. I don't know why it wasn't obvious back then but it should have been since everything happened at work.

I've learned two things. Dreams can predict the future, but we often overlook the obvious answer as to what they mean.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Hi dbates,

I am an international student living in one suburb of Fortworth. For some strange coincidence I has been having for years similar dreams as the one you described in this thread.

I feel that this event is still pending of accomplishment but anyway is going to happen so soon, my impression is that it could occur before the incoming Presidential Election.

I am so convinced of the imminence of this fact that even I have been considering the possibility to drop all my courses before October ends just to be able to travel on time to my country, in Europe, before the election day.

I am afraid that if this explosion happens the martial law will be imposed in all USA and laterly it would be almost impossible to exit the country.

Please let me know if you have continued taking this type of dreams, if you have the feeling that this could occur in this same year.

I found you thread precisely surfing the web to find who else could have viewed this same fact before me or in other epoch.

thanks,

Curious Student

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Just ran across this jewel.

Glad you're still with us, brother. Since I don't know what kind of work you do, does your work have anything to do with airports? Could just mean that your workplace wouldn't be "flying high" anymore with the business "blowing up" like it did and creating that "dark cloud" of financial uncertainty.

Anyway, glad you're still here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join