It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Destruction of Dallas

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
This prediction is from a dream(vision) that I had last August (2003). After discussing it with another member of ATS (Thanks - You know who you are) I was told I shoud post it here.

And away we go......

In my dream, I'm at work.(Suburb of Dallas) I know its where I work because I recognize everyone there. The odd thing is that its not the same building. We were moving into a different building, and everyone was setting up equipment and things that they needed to do their job. I was talking to people about work related stuff (boring details, really), and I decided to take a look around outside.
I'm now outside looking around. The grass is green and the temperature is nice out so I assume it was in the springtime. I look up and notice all of these airplanes in the sky. They were all commercial passenger planes, and there were hundreds of them. They were all leaving DFW and Love Field, going away from the Dallas area. The airspace was crowded and two of them crashed into each other. Both from Southwest Airlines. I was thinking, "They know. They know its coming and they are trying to get away."
I went back inside and one of the people I work with was looking out of the window towards DFW. I went over to the window and looked out too. Then, an enormous explosion happened in the area of DFW airport. I'm not sure if it was a nuke, but I could tell it would destroy Dallas completely. Black smoke from the explosion rolled towards us and I was wondering if the shockwave would break the windows. The smoke reached my building, the window didn't break. I could see the wind outside from the blast , and I thought "Those are some strong windows".

That was the end.

The details of the dream don't go away. I can still see them like I was there yesterday. The green grass, the colors of the airplanes. Somehow I knew that the time of the dream was the year 2006. It wasn't a detail in the dream, it was just something I knew. This is before I ever knew anything about the Mayan calendar, or Bible Codes. Looking for answers for this dream is how I found ATS. I did find some interesting predictions on asteroid impacts in 2006.

Now the freaky part. This was last August. At the beginning of this year my boss told me that we were probably going to have to change the location of our workplace due to how well our client base was growing. I asked when, and he said that the lease on our current building expires in 2005. I instantly remembered the dream I had! Talk about getting cold chills down your back. Truly the strangest thing that's ever happened to me.

Thoughts anyone.....(laughter, oooh ahhh, whatever)

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
You're lucky to remember dreams so well; however, not so lucky to live in the Dallas area.

Dallas has always struck me as a primary target because it seems to be a magnet for 'bigwigs'. My stomping grounds are just south of Dallas, so I really hope no one follows through with an attack. Let's hope it was a mere dream.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   
When having a disaster dream, you always have to keep in mind that this could have a symbolic meaning and not a literal one.

However, there are little details about it (such as the two planes crashing into each other & the strength of your window) that touch my gut & make me a bit queasy.

But this dream might be one of several possible futures.

In the end, you have to go with your gut feeling on it. As it gets closer to 2006, and you get other omens or just feel really really really queasy about this whole thing, I'd consider moving--because the dream might be a warning to you specifically.

At any rate, keep an open mind, consider it might just be symbolic--maybe even consult a couple of psychics or hypnotists to get other points of view--keep watching and recording your dreams--and just take it from there.

Thank you for sharing your dream with us, dbates.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Thought I'd put in an update on this since it's been a while. We move to the new building in February. I've been by the new building once and the only odd thing is that the windows face more towards Dallas than DFW. Maybe I was turned around in my dream. I haven't seen the inside of the building yet, but I expect it to be slightly chilling when I do. I remember 2 scenes. In one it's not complete, and we're setting up our servers and ethernet wiring. The last scene was in a completed building. I know we're moving in Feb. so this is coming up soon.

I don't remember how I got the notion that this explosion was in 2006 but that seemed to be the impression. Anyways I've moved over about 35 miles out away from where I work. Don't know what the blast radius is but hopefully that should be good enough. I know, I'm crazy right. Well, time will tell.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I had a dream like that about a week or so ago. I dont know what city, but I know it was a big city. I saw the same explosion/black smoke that you saw. the wind the force, knowing it was going to wipe everything out.....everything you saw.........interesting.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   
It's very possible that this could happen in more than one city. I just happened to be seeing it from my point of view.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
In my dream, I'm at work.(Suburb of Dallas) I know its where I work because I recognize everyone there. The odd thing is that its not the same building. We were moving into a different building, and everyone was setting up equipment and things that they needed to do their job.

Okay, we're now at this point. All the new server equipment that I was seeing has arrived. I remember that in my dream there was a crazy amount of servers we were installing. Today I came in to work, and my boss is unpacking at least a dozen rack-mount servers. I woudn't have imagined even a couple months ago that we would have that much equimpment.

I'm now outside looking around. The grass is green and the temperature is nice out so I assume it was in the springtime.

It's now springtime here which makes me wonder if this is the year, instead of next year. If so then expect to see Dallas in the news in the next couple of months. It's still freaky dreaming about moving before anyone else I work with new we would be moving to a new location. We're moving in 2 weeks now.

Good news: I get a smoking new PC with a 21" flat panel monotor
Bad news: Dallas goes KaBloom!! and I don't get to use it.

[edit on 28-3-2005 by dbates]

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Hey dbates! I totaly remember this dream. It still haunts me. I was surprised to see it up again. Everything panning out as it did in your dream doesnt surprise me much. Maybe it is a heads up. This way you will know when you need to run like hell. If or when this happens, you wont be taken off guard, therefore you will survive. There have been a few posts on here that have made me think of this dream. There was someone else who posted about a dream where she was watching children play in a playground....through a fence when the kaboom happened. Kind of like that terminator movie. I am pretty sure she is in Texas too. I will check and see though. Anyway she described the same kaboom and the same kind of spring day, just a different veiw point.......the things that make you go hummmmmm

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I have one more final thing to add. If you remember in the dream, I was looking out an office window with a coworker I'll call Ted. I just found out last week, that Ted has a window office in this new building, and I don't. How odd is that. Everything seems to be lining up for this to happen. Maybe something will change and make this just another crazy dream, but it hasn't happened so far.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   
There could be at least two corroborating sources, one of them here at ATS.

In the "Aliens & UFOs" section there's a recent thread titled "Discussion with an EBE through people" started by a contactee, KpxMarMoTT, who's been told that comets will fall in Texas. And some channellings mention a cluster of comets, moving along a huge orbit, that approaches the Earth every 3,600 yrs. and seems to be associated with the Sumerian "planet" Nibiru. See, for example, this article:

www.cassiopaea.org...

That the Gov't. already knows what will happen is a claim made both by Kpx's EBE and elsewhere on that website (the U.S. Gov't. has been told by aliens who are time travelers).

The dream is unique in that it would be the first source to give the year of the arrival of the comets.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I found the thread you were referring to. Discussion with an EBE through people I guess an EBE is some sort of alien? I honestly rarely ever read anything in the Aliens and UFO forum for personal reasons. I'm not saying I don't believe in aliens, I just don't think its an area you should mess around with very much. Anyways, it was an interesting read, with a warning of 3 comets that were headed this way. Supposedly the government knows about this and is keeping a tight lip on the matter. The comet Shoemaker-Levy wasn't "discovered" until 1993 and according to calcualtions it had passed 15 thousand km from Jupiter in 1992. Was everything kept hushed up until it was determined it wasn't going to impact Earth? Are we just blind to these things until it's too late. We'll never know, but it doesn't look good either way.

The channeling thing was a bit wierd. Interesting discussion, but I'm not sure how all of this works. Sounds like people meddling in stuff they shouldn't be messing with.

Has anyone else noticed the thread in the Prophecy forum called A Review and Analysis of the Garabandal Prophecies? I read through that and noticed something interesting towards the end. Well interesting in relation to this dream. It mentions a miracle that is supposed to occur in April 2006. (Spring 2006). Pretty much the time line I was thinking of, but what I saw, I wouldn't exactly call a miracle.

Again, who knows if any of this is even true? I can't support any of these other ideas since they aren't mine. I guess we'll just have to take their word for it since they were there and I wasn't. All I can say and vouch for is that I had this very realistic dream and everything seems to be happening just as it did in my dream. Does this mean that the rest of the dream is going to happen. I really hope it doesn't. That way in the Summer of 2006 I can just laugh about this and contribute it to bad pizza.

[edit on 8-4-2005 by dbates]

pao

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   
since im not all too far from dallas, you BETTER be wrong...... cuz man im planning on buying an LCD tv and i want to get some major usage out of it.

ive had an 'end of the world' dream also. it had something to do with a comet or the sun or some thing in the sky approaching us and it was hot so the ground would spontaneously ignite. but then, and im completely serious, fabio was in it.
fabio had burned his hand and i had to pull him out of some kind of wreckage. i can still remember how his hand was blackened and crispy when i yanked him out.

i usually discount that dream due to mr. i cant believe its not B0TER himself...

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   
The initials "EBE" stand for "extraterrestrial biological entity". According to William Cooper that was the name given to an alien that's supposed to have survived the accident near Roswell, N.M., in 1947, and died about five years later.

The fear that spiritist sessions and UFOs instil is understandable since many people who have approached these two matters have had frightening experiences, including John A. Keel, who's known as "the last of the great ufologists". He describes them in his book Operation Trojan Horse.

This was the obvious place to put the Dallas dream, but now that the possible existence of two official cover-ups is being discussed there is good reason for taking it out of the BTS attic and down to the ATS living room ("Aliens & UFOs" or "General Conspiracy Discussion", a.k.a. "Website-Related Discussions").

If it turns out to have been a premonition, then it will be mentioned in future history books. Someone, inevitably, will point out the odd fact that a big city in the Lone Star State was hit by...a shooting star!

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Very interesting history dbates.
If i was you, i would have a emergency plan just in case anything really happen.
Lets hope that it will only remain a dream.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   
dbates,

Thanks for sharing your dream, which has really hit home to me and struck a chord with me.

Let me start off by saying I have a knack of picking up vibes of people I meet, of how they feel, what their mood is etc.

The past couple of weeks, I have had a big vibe. I have had a feeling of dread, that something is very wrong in the sphere of 'normality'.
Whatever it is is, it seems inevitable. It fills me with horror, it will cause catastrophe when it happens, and it's disturbing me. It's as if the world's being turned on it's head, and it's awful what I'm feeling and I don't like it. I don't know what it is, but I think whatever it is that is making me be full of anticipation can not be stopped.

It feels like it will happen, the mechanics for it are in motion, maybe we already see it, maybe we don't but this feeling, of an event that will affect us all, is scaring me. I feel it there, like an anomoly, or a blip that's there, a movement in action. Something predetermined, destined to happen, perhaps, It's there. Gnawing at me.

Am I alone in sensing this? This is 'the vibe' I've picked up. Something is either imminent, or it's happened, but either way it's going to affect us all.

When I read your post on your dream, it chilled me to the bone. This could be it. The inevitable being a meteor, but I don't know.

It's scary. Very scary indeed.

[edit on 4-6-2005 by Regensturm]

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 12:23 AM
link   
First, let me apologize. I only clicked on this thread because I was looking around and saw Dallas in the subject. However after reading of your dream I would like to tell you one of my own.

I have only had two precognitive dreams in my life. Both were when I was very young, within a week of each other, and likely saved my life. Neither of those are my reason for replying, I simply wanted you to understand that I do not claim to possess any special abilities. As far as I know, both of these dreams could have been coincidence (although, that is very unlikely IMO).

That being said, I have had a recurring dream for as long as I can remember, that I immediately thought of as I read this post. In the dream, I am in an airport. This is strange enough, seeing as how I am terrified of flying and will probably never get on a plane. In the airport I am crying and screaming because my parents are leaving on a plane. I don't understand why, but I don't want them to go. (BTW...my father is also terrified of flying and my mother doesn't go anywhere without him.) As I have aged, the me in the dream has aged as well. My parents have always appeared the same age, about the same age as they are now.

Nothing really remarkable about this dream, I know. But, here are all of the things that kind of bother me:
1. I live just outside of Houston.
2. My ex-husband and I spent one anniversary in Dallas. (we drove)
3. My parents loved the idea of going there for their anniversary. (Dad says he would fly)
4. Their anniversary is in May.

This is probably nothing and I hope that it is. If it is not, though, I feel better for letting you and others know this.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Updated to reflect another thread covering this very topic:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   
thats nice if you have access to the seceret forums

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Anyone got any more info on this.............Please?

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   
More info?....
Well, the groundhog saw his shadow this year so I suppose we have at least 6 more weeks till spring.

Seriously, what some were talking about in relation to this has to do with a possible attack on Texas mentioned in RATS, but also in a thread in War on Terrorism. This link drops you right into the part of the thread that gets interesting:

'red alert' nuclear attack around the corner!

If all goes well I can sit back and relax later this year and honestly say "I love it when I'm wrong." The new pressure point with Iran sure does spark my interest a bit. Stay tuned for sure and keep your eyes open.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join