It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO?? at Robbie Williams concert Milton Keynes 19/09/06

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I was just looking through these pics I took at the above concert cos I was going to show someone at work and I was surprised to see what looks like a strange object hovering above the stage
I have looked at the picture we took prior to the concert starting (1st pic) & I just cannot see what this object could be so any ideas
I haven't changed this pic at all & was taken with digital camera all I did was take it to the shop & have pics developed...and then today scanned onto laptop...to be honest the pics have been in a draw since I got them developed at the shop, & its only just now I have noticed this object.....the object is hovering above the lights situated above the plastic cover...

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Hmmm

I didnt go to this concert so dont know where things were situated but if that plastic covering thingy was the only one there then shouldnt there be them shiny big things behind the second picture?
Also was wondering what that bit was under the saucer shape is on the left.

I reckon the aliens knows exactly whos with them and whos not and Rob is aint he,plus those who know their there just aint seen them yet,,theres a telepathy link going on with them and us and if this saucer shaped object is genuine then they know its gonna be shown around being at the concert and all.

I cant tell a fake to a genuine but all I can say is 'hope' its a genuine one

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by special

hes REALLY into UFOs so just send this image to his record company..or his publicist..and see what he or someone else says..maybe its something that shouldnt be there...who knows..

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 27/8/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by alienesque

Well would do that but haven't a clue how to go about that?? any ideas anyone??

Its deffinatly not a fake, I have the original and it has not been tampered with in anyway...I wouldn't know how to anyhow..

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
There is already a thread existing about this topic. Please add to the discussion in progress.

Link to existing thread

BTW I would like to add that is an interesting pic but is probably some part of the stage or lighting or some sort of setup equipment.... has that look though, but so do streetlamps when viewed from the right point of view.

Who knows though.. maybe someone can clarify if that is setup equipment.

[edit on 27-8-2008 by NephraTari]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Ive no idea how you'd get hold of his publicist but maybe just sending his record company an email,,dont know if we're allowed to say his record company so just look it up.
One thing though surely there would be other pictures like your's?

Or maybe it just uncloaked on purpose just for that split second,,a theory/thought anyway.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Alienmindflare

He's a member here at ATS so you could always just ask him here.

I believe his screen name is chrisonabike.

try posting it on this thread
Robbie Williams's thread

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
It just looks like part of a lighting rig or something. The light in question isn't turned on obviously. But you can see that it's attatched to something from above,the dark ring around it could be one of the filters the use

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Thanx QB but it was Special that wanted to know

[edit on 27-8-2008 by Alienmindflare]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Thankyou
have now posted on that thread X

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

Thanks and I would but it appears to be closed for now.....

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alienmindflare
Ive no idea how you'd get hold of his publicist but maybe just sending his record company an email,,dont know if we're allowed to say his record company so just look it up.
One thing though surely there would be other pictures like your's?

Or maybe it just uncloaked on purpose just for that split second,,a theory/thought anyway.

I still wouldn't have a clue regards record company etc...etc... maybe as someone said, as he is a member here he may happen upon the thread himself and be able to explain what it might be....who know's...I just was shocked to see it when looking through,hadn't noticed it before cos I was'nt really looking to be honest,and my kid actually pointed it out...so there you go....more vigilant then us adults

I am sure someone will know what it is and like it was said it could be some part of the show,a light or something..I don't know

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
so Robbie is a subscriber here and you go and post a picture of rigging in the hope that he might reply
for heavens sake give the guy a bit of privacy

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Alot of people know he's here and he knows we know he's here,,Im sure he wouldnt care about the fact his picture is on this thread,,its the UFO thats above him the reason for Special posting not exploiting Mr W.Nobody has control of his mind,if he wants to reply then thats because he's interested in whats said about that certain thread.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by dalek
so Robbie is a subscriber here and you go and post a picture of rigging in the hope that he might reply
for heavens sake give the guy a bit of privacy

Excuse me!!! who are you to say that to me!!!
This is a place to post topics related to ufo's so what is wrong with my picture..I am sorry I do not like your tone,it just happens to be RW concert,but it could have been any concert....Please don't insult me with your rudeness!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by special

thanks for sharing this pics....I ve never seen it before
I find it really interesting...could you find the right answer???
Maybe is A close encounter!!!WOW

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I live five minutes from this venue.
And we see things in the sky over MK regularly.

A few years ago I watched an object "watching" the annual firework display. It looked like it was playing with them, coming down, moving around, then darting off like a startled cat when a big one blew!

And when there's any major construction in the area we tend to see reports of strange objects and lights, I think there were some recently with the building of the "Hub".

My most remarkable experience was seeing what I now guess was a meteorite burning up. It was late at night, and this big bright white light flew over, it literally lit up everything. I have to say I had to stop to have a cigarette and try to work it out for a little while.

Your pic is certainly interesting, and it's more detailed and suspicious than any other report I have ever seen from our area.
Good luck finding out what it is.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Wow so there are strange sightings around the venue at MK bowl,now that is very interesting...
I have not had any definate answer as to what it is in my picture,a few people have said its rigging....but I still don't know? it would be nice to think it could be something unexplained and until someone can come forward who maybe worked on the set to say for definate it is not rigging then I guess for now,have to think that maybe it is

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Are you referring to the thing above his head in the second photo?

If so, that's the bottom of the gondola he came down in for the encore.

The only strange thing about it was that it got stuck up in the air in Dublin, but I think that was more technical problems than extra-terrestrial interference

Sorry

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Aww comon now everyone knows he is really a reptillian hybrid sent to confuse.

sorry I had to.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join