It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I wonder...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Seeing as I believe that their is an NWO, that seems to revolve around the Antichrist, God and whatnot, I'm curious as to whether or not that God would approve any type of offensive or defensive manuevers against the agents of the NWO
...I'm a pacifist by nature, and I would abhor having to take another's life, as I would feel it is not my place to do so, yet I also would refuse to witness the innocent slaughtered needlessly...And I know that during these upcoming times of strife and anguish, the call for nonaggressive behavior against the NWO will not yield any desirable results, unless of course you see that the theft of your life a beautiful outcome...Any thoughts or ideas? Any accusations of paranoia or the nonexistance of God or the NWO?

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Well, I do believe God gave us Freewill. Now whether that's being greedy or good is up to you. I don't think he intentionally created us to be slaves to a NWO. That's where the devil comes in. The devil saw freewill as an opportunity to posses those who want to do evil to the world and there's alot out there.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I would stand against it without a doubt. I wouldnt have a chance but what the hell, "kill them all and let god sort them out". I am also a pacifist and avoid confrontation at all costs but as soon as someone would take my freedoms away I would explode like an a-bomb. I dont belive in god as a allmighty being that watches on us with hes tow big allmighty eyes. I gthink god is our "life force", our soul (if you wannt to call it like that) and that of the hole universe. And he reacts to what we do, you can alos see it on earth if were are bad it reacts in a bad way and if we are good well...

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   
No one but God can say what God would approve of, but yes we can speculate...

It is my belief that God realizes he will need "soldiers" of a kind after all the s hits the fan. Soldiers in the sense of fighting, and also soldiers of faith. If we kill people after the NWO for protection of others/self defense, etc, I hope God will realize the necessity.

On the other hand, if we blindly go around slaughtering members of the NWO (innocent or deserving) we will be no better than mindless murderers.

It's like a double edged sword, and you need to be careful of the direction in which you slice.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
"and to him was given the power to make war with the saints and overcome them" rev 13 (i think, its definitely revelations though, ill repost the location later)

im not really sure. if you go by proverbs and peter you should not. but i dont think either of those applies to this situation.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloud that seems to revolve around the Antichrist, God and whatnot, I'm curious as to whether or not that God would approve any type of offensive or defensive manuevers against the agents of the NWO

Maybe I'm lost, but what does the NWO has to do with religion? (besides that so-called "prophecy" from the christian bible)

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloud
Seeing as I believe that their is an NWO, that seems to revolve around the Antichrist, God and whatnot, I'm curious as to whether or not that God would approve any type of offensive or defensive manuevers against the agents of the NWO
...I'm a pacifist by nature, and I would abhor having to take another's life, as I would feel it is not my place to do so, yet I also would refuse to witness the innocent slaughtered needlessly...And I know that during these upcoming times of strife and anguish, the call for nonaggressive behavior against the NWO will not yield any desirable results, unless of course you see that the theft of your life a beautiful outcome...Any thoughts or ideas? Any accusations of paranoia or the nonexistance of God or the NWO?

Well afterall God did kill all of the firstborn of egypt to get pharoah to release the hebrew slaves so I am guessing that he would be just as likely to resort to murder to free people of the NWO as well..
Wait.. god kills?

Isn't he a god of love? Tell me what did those firstborn children do?

interesting.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   
"Wait.. god kills?

Isn't he a god of love? Tell me what did those firstborn children do? "

They were sinful enough to be born to the wrong tribe.

Not only were they killed there souls were tortured for eternity.

Isnt love grand

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Countless times in the bible it mentions plagues, and deaths. Everyone seems to think that god is a loving pushover, but if you piss off god you likely made the worst enemy you could ever have.although this has absolutely nothing to do with NWO's, and if it did it would be a conspiracy in religion and that would be another forum. I think that god is a bringer of love and peace but he also is a bringer of justice.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I agree with friar, god was completely rutheless, according to the bibles accounts of it.

and if you go by that stature, then god probably would be pissed about action against the NWO simply because he can, and we're not supposed to have free will

according to the bible, god didnt give us free will....we took it. thanks to SATAN and that nifty neaky little snake minion of his.

so in all actuallity, we've been pissing him off for a long time eh?

but i personally dont believe in the bible, so i think we were given free will from the start and the NWO will never officially jumpstart.

at least, not for a few decades

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scat
according to the bible, god didnt give us free will....we took it. thanks to SATAN and that nifty neaky little snake minion of his.

but i personally dont believe in the bible, so i think we were given free will from the start

Well actually... We were in fact given free will, hence why Adam and Eve were able to choose to eat from the Tree of Wisdom after being tempted by the snake. It was free will that allowed that choice. If they didnt have free will, they would have followed God's words and not eaten from the forbidden tree.

So according to the Bible, God did give us free will. That's what makes us human and not angels. Just thought I'd clear that up...

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 02:21 AM
link   
yes it also says that fate is determined for every man, but his paths can also be altered in his desire. pretty twisty to believe, but i do.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretombomb
yes it also says that fate is determined for every man, but his paths can also be altered in his desire. pretty twisty to believe, but i do.

And taken further along,

you, I, and history before us
has created the situation in which a NWO may arise!

it is therefore our own creation, not his[Gods],
and the Christos said in his time "Render Unto Ceasar
That Which Is Ceasars........"

so killing or being killed or being put into that position
is a result of our individual & collective decisions leading
up to that new-moment of decision.

the balls in your court, hombre'

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 06:24 AM
link   
So why doesn't God just fight the Big S himself?

It seems they coluding too. Ie. Good go to Heaven, bad to Hell.

So why would Big S want to take over? He's got a piece of land and some minions. What more could evilness want?

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaNine
So why doesn't God just fight the Big S himself?

He does.

Rev 19:14 . . . 20
14 And the armies which are in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white [and] clean, were following Him on white horses.
19 And I saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies, assembled to make war against Him who sat upon the horse, and against His army.
20 And the beast was seized, and with him the false prophet who performed the signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image; these two were thrown alive into the lake of fire which burns with brimstone.
(NAS)

This is Armageddon.
Be somewhere else.

join