It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alienology 101?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Hello Alien/UFO people.

I was wondering if one or more of you would be so kind as to recommend an "Alienology 101"-type link. Something that lays out the whole "field" in broad brushstrokes: the major theories, the different alien species, the history of contact with humanity, the major controversies, etc.

Because there is just SO MUCH STUFF OUT THERE TO READ and honestly I don't know where to start. Obviously it ranges from the absurd to the profound, and many people have wildly different agendas and viewpoints and opinions.

Is there a nice, simple link or e-book or whatever that gives one a basic overview of the topic? Something not too biased towards one particular view or another? I'd like to learn more about it but it seems so tangled and the volume of information is overwhelming.

Many thanks in advance.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
don't be afraid of google search, it is your best friend.

www.google.com...

www.google.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Theres a lot of really interesting information on this site: eyepod.org... I found it very interesting. Articles cover an enormous range of information.
I also like this site because its close to home for me: www.ufobc.ca...
Just search for topics, such as ufos, sightings, disclosures, abductions, hybrid children, technology, history.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
There's a sticky thread in this forum, by IsaacKoi, called Free UFO Researcher Starter Pack.

Try that.

Isaac has also written a Top 100 cases thread. You can use the search feature here and find it yourself.

top topics

join