It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Could End all Wars and Chaos........

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
What if you/I/we had the power to end all the evil, darkness, hate, anger, wars, chaos.

Would you want it to end? Would you think that it is possible? Would you be willing to try this method and practices it daily?

Most people enjoy chaos, negativity it has become comfortable for them or the norm. Example: Turn on the TV, listen to the news and just react to it. Criticize, ridicule and judge others to make ourselves feel better and take the heat off of our own chaos.

What if instead of reacting to it and thinking "Oh that is terrible" or being stricken with fear or panic, you could actually transmute this chaos or darkness from happening again. Would you do it?

Do you truly want happiness, compassion and peace?

Do most of you know that you give your power away for others to abuse and/or have it manipulated away from you?

Do any of you realize how powerful you actually are?

I can show you a way to transmute Darkness/fear to light, but it has nothing to do with any religion or any dogma, only the power that each and everyone here on earth has and is hidden because we are distracted so easily.

So what shall it be darkness or light? I will give you a tool that you already know how to use, but you have just forgotten how to use it.

Do you need or want to know?

[edit on 21-8-2008 by Realtruth]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Close to seven billion people on this planet and you think you have the answer to world peace? Ok, I'm game, please oh please reveal your secret to us oh wise one. I promise to be nice about it as long as you don't ask for my social security number and a small monetary deposit to ensure I lock in the deal of the century. Life is a sales pitch, share your sales pitch with us.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jitombe

The wisdom has nothing to do with me, it has to do with you. And if seven billion people on this planet practiced this there would be no conflict or chaos.

It's actually very simple, but like I said, most people are distracted by their egos and ridiculing people or mocking them.

How many of you like to be around someone that is negative, hateful, angry all the time? Does this comfort you?

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

You are assuming that the seven billion people here on earth can come together and believe in the same thing which will bring about peace on earth. What is it that you are trying to sell to us? Can you please just get to your point, I am already quite aware that I have little regard for other people's feelings. Just get to your point, is that too much to ask? All you are doing is talking about blah blah blah so far.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Sit quietly. Imagine a bright white light covering the earth and in this light there is peace, love, compassion, wisdom, then focus this light even more to areas of chaos and trouble.

Many here on ATS believe we are co-creators, so why not take responsibility for what is going on.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Our species is not that evolved for peace. We are not far removed from apes marauding to protect territory. Only now we do it with tanks and aircraft.

new topics

top topics

join