It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Every ufologist should WAKE UP and watch these lectures. Moon, Mars, ET, UFO, Life, NWO, Orion, Plei

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Yes I realise this has been mentioned before, I am not looking for any flags or stars anything like that all I ask is that you watch these lectures from start to finish.

If you are a ufologist/abductee/NWO Believer e.t.c some if not all the information presented will ring true to you. This is one of the best lectures on the internet for true ufologists and for people trying to figure out what lifes about.

The information this man shares is amazing and will give you the little pieces you need to solve lots of the missing gaps. it

Please give it all the exposure you can if we all tell at least one person it will make a massive difference towards the awareness on this planet.

Ignore the septics that will jump on this please watch it for yourself
IMPORTANT. PLEASE WATCH. UFO CONTACTEE: ALEX COLLIER TALKS ABOUT OUR UNIVERSE,OUR FUTURE AS A HUMANITY,OUR REAL ENEMY,EXPERIENCE WITH THE HIGHLY BENEVOLENT ALIEN RACE, HAILING FROM THE CONSTELLATION OF ANDROMEDA. 1996 LECTURE, PART 1-12

Each part has something new, Part 6-12 is very interesting indeed all about Mars. This man knows.

[edit on 21-8-2008 by franspeakfree] Changed title

[edit on 21-8-2008 by franspeakfree]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
uh-huh. an almost exact duplicate of this thread was just on the main page of this board recently. Don't expect much in terms of replies. instead just search for the few alex collier threads in the next couple pages of threads. you'll be happy you did.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
And...I realized you said it was mentioned before, but you could have just bumped the previous thread on the subject.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by PAranormal
And...I realized you said it was mentioned before, but you could have just bumped the previous thread on the subject.

Thanks for the heads up, do you have a link to the previous thread. I didn't see it before, which is a little strange. Also what did you mean be

you could have just bumped the previous thread on the subject

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Regardless if they were posted elsewhere before..thank you for posting the links. I hadn't given much attention to Alex Colliers videos before but now that I have..... I'm glad I did.

new topics

top topics

join