It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Successful Predictions and Dates

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
This thread is for all the successful predictions and dates that people or groups are claiming. I have another thread on failed predictions and dates that people can post in as well.

So what predictions, or groups have been successful in predicting world events?

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
ummmm, I don't mean to be a killjoy but I don't think this thread is going to be really long. I don't remember any successful predictions...

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Somebody predicted that something would happen in August.
The conflict with Georgia and Russia comes pretty close. But it's a one hit, at least so far.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
The conflict with Georgia and Russia comes pretty close. But it's a one hit, at least so far.

"something would happen in august" isn't a prediction, that's guessing and trying to get some attention. A prediction is "Russia will militarily invade one of it's former satellites....I can't quite see which one...but it might be the same as a state in the US". Everything else is garbage and some of these people should be banned from this site...it's obvious what they are up to.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by White Chapel

Originally posted by RuneSpider

"something would happen in august" isn't a prediction, that's guessing and trying to get some attention. A prediction is "Russia will militarily invade one of it's former satellites....I can't quite see which one...but it might be the same as a state in the US". Everything else is garbage and some of these people should be banned from this site...it's obvious what they are up to.

Right, but that's about the best you'll get.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

I'm officially requesting 1/2 credit for the "prediction" I made in this thread, www.abovetopsecret.com... . The prediction was made on 07 July 08, as follows: "1) On August 17, 2008, a cat 2 hurricane will pass between the larger island and the sister islands of the Cayman Islands; from there it encounters severe shear, and makes landfall on the western portion of Cuba as a TS, where it is mostly torn apart, landing again on the Gulf Coast as an aggressive tropical wave."

What do you say? Half credit? 1/3?

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

Not bad at all I would have to give you full credit on your prediction. Nice job!

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Xinoehpoel predicted 911:

Link

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by cyberflunk

Interesting to say the least...

Extract from that thread in link:

The address would be [email protected] since everything is backwards

lsp.com is located in Ashland Oregon
Phoenix Oregon is right up I-5 from Ashland
www.lanset.com is a regional ISP out of Sonoma California

Indeed that poster's name read backwards is LeoPheonix (with that mistake in phoenix).

Maybe something could have been avoided then...

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I predict something will happen in November

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Oh we are in for a big treat soon.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

top topics

join