It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the point??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I tried to start a thread to rally together like-minded individuals from ATS to come together so that we could defeat the Illuminati. I didn't know that trying to use ATS as a focal point for people coming together to defeat their rich slave-drivers was against ATS policies.

Since we can't organize ourselves off of threads from this website, and since it has become ever apparent that all anyone wants to do is hide behind their computer. I only have on question:

Doesn't just passing around information about the coming New World Order ever get old??

This thread is not for skeptics of the NWO, this question was merely for others like me.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I don't believe so. I think it is much more important that as a community we collectively synthesize a 'bigger' picture. While it is difficult, due to the ever present skeptics in the community, it is important to cook this idea until it's fully understood.

As it stands now, I can't say I believe are any better equipped to contend with the potentiality than anyone else. Despite the vast amount of research and circumstantial connections, we lack a coherent enough notion of their 'next steps'.

Also, this exchange offers the potential to alert others who are still as of this day blissfully unaware that their societal function is being re-engineered to fit the NWO scheme.

Frankly I have doubts that such a thing can work, but I do not dismiss the apparent effort in place to bring it into fruition. From a capitalistic perspective this is their Utopian dream, unhindered market control and wealth/power for a core group who deems themsleves worthy of total control. But it seems both impracticable and self-defeating. Nevertheless the threat is there. There is a niche for them, which they are constantly expanding and surreptitiously entrenching into the global community.

Global vigilance is required, except most are too busy watching the political Judy and Punch performances, the theatrical Olympic production, or the growling of former super-powers vying for the top spot in the 'bad ass' competition.

Until someone who can make the world listen organizes a global watch, we are best served by theoretically 'knowing our enemy.'

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Erh, why not use this as your info base and go for alternative sources for any underground revolt you'd like to start. BTW: How stupid is it to try and organize some revolt on the (not so anonimous as everyone likes to think) internet. It can be infiltrated easily on all sides, heck i could be a NWO spy and join any group that starts up. You will be eaten up before you could draw up a plan.

So be stealthy, out of the way of any mainstream kinds of comunication and with that, very good luck on organizing something that is a threat to any NWO out there.

You get an A for the idea but an F for the way of trying it. Sorry

this is al imo ofcourse

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harman
Erh, why not use this as your info base and go for alternative sources for any underground revolt you'd like to start. BTW: How stupid is it to try and organize some revolt on the (not so anonimous as everyone likes to think) internet. It can be infiltrated easily on all sides, heck i could be a NWO spy and join any group that starts up. You will be eaten up before you could draw up a plan.

So be stealthy, out of the way of any mainstream kinds of comunication and with that, very good luck on organizing something that is a threat to any NWO out there.

You get an A for the idea but an F for the way of trying it. Sorry

this is al imo ofcourse

I am not concerned about spies. I cannot rally support in the small town I live in so ATS was the best place for me to look.

Most people who KNOW that the New World Order is coming are on this website.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by dalan.

I am not concerned about spies. I cannot rally support in the small town I live in so ATS was the best place for me to look.

Most people who KNOW that the New World Order is coming are on this website.

You re not concerned about spies? hm. Is that wise? I mean you could get baited for whatever crime they can hang on you. If you know NWO peeps are frequenting this site you should have a way to counter that and if you do not have that ability you will be dead in the water at the very start. How can you battle something when there are elements of the group you are battling in the group itself? Eh... It would be a make believe NWO battle game or you would be off the streets the second you became a threat.

[edit on 21-8-2008 by Harman]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Harman

What are we suppose to do then?

Just sit back and wait for all of their goals to be accomplished?

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Look, i understand your concern, but you didn't think it through well enough to post it, because (and i can say this objectively) in your post you came off as someone who is ready to take up arms, buy a few RPG's and declare war. ATS users are not violent for the most part. and yes it may be necessary someday for us to do so, but believe me, the users here at ATS monitor things so closely (while "hiding" behind computer...lol...way to get support for the cause) so closely that as soon as any breaking news happens to the effect that martial law is going to be declared or whatever, we will know before the rest of the country i think. So when that time draws near (the evidence will be there strong enough to know it's coming for those of us looking for the signs) then we will all take the necessary steps to draw together. I myself feel strongly that ATSers should also begin meeting in person and developing a social network here in the real world in case a country wide blackout occurs or the like of, but the question arises...how do we start that up without drawing the blackop elites into joining us in person, thus gaining even more knowledge of who we are besides what our avatar looks like? I have a WONDERFUL idea about how to begin this but i will not post it in a thread that everyone can see, BUT if u were to U2U me, i will chec all your past posts, and use discretion as to which "side" u are on, and even then will not answer everybody, because how can i be sure that you won't use the same precautionary methods? That being said, i applaud u for the idea, but u need to understand that if it wasn't for all these great people "hiding" behond a computer, we would not be prepared ahead of time for what is coming....and it is coming, we both know that, and so does a lot of other users. Anyway, i trust u because i could genuinely pick up on your frusteration in the OP, and i looked at some of your prior activity on here, so u2u me and i'll tell u and idea that is so somple that it just makes too much sense. And to anyone else reading this: watch out for the guy (i forget his handle) who keeps posting that incase of a blackout we should all meet at city hall...that idea SCREAMS insider, i can't believe he thought we would take that seriously, but some people actually bought it...yea prople the NWO is here, let's meet up at the courthouse so they can get us all in one fell swoop! what a see-thru ploy that was. anyway, best wishes to the OP, i hope to talk to you soon.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Enigma Publius

Listen, I apologize for my comment about people hiding behind their computers, that was aimed at myself just as much as anyone else.

in your post you came off as someone who is ready to take up arms, buy a few RPG's and declare war...

I was quite willing to accept that option...

Seriously, I was almost shaking with fear after I posted the original thread. I kept replaying a makeshift battle scene in my head, and then wondering to myself if this is how I was going to die...

[edit on 8/21/2008 by dalan.]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Personally, I find myself with two goals:

1) Educate others.
2) Protect myself.

The more people who see the truth, the fewer people will think I'm crazy.

Umm wait.. that wasn't what I wanted to say.

The more people who see the truth, the more people will try to do something, even if that something is just educate more people. I'm picturing a snowball in my mind. If you throw a snowball at someone, no big deal. But roll it down a a hill and let it get bigger and bigger and ... eventually it will be able to do some damage!

And hey, I'm sorry, if I can help you I will but I'm going to try to save myself, first. For me personally, that's part of the reason I keep trying to figure out what's really going to happen, so that I know what to be trying to protect myself against and what supplies/provisions/etc. I need.

Education we can do here on ATS. We probably are doing it, we just need to work together more and figure out which theories are most likely to be or come true. Protecting ourselves until our numbers are large enough to make a difference, we may be able to do that here also, or at least help each other learn what we can do to try to successfully survive whatever it is that's going to happen.

top topics

join