It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space Dust and Mexican Pyramids

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I can't really explain this right now, It's quite early, but from what I can process right now, they're going to use sub-atomic technology and X-rays, enjoy.
story.news.yahoo.com.../nm/20040316/lf_nm/mexico_archeology_dc_1

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 06:14 AM
link   
that's really neat. great find... hopefully they'll be able to find something, then everything will unravel from then on. keep your fingers crossed for some sort of rosetta stone!

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Even if they discover burial chambers within the pyramid of the sun and moon at Teotihuacan, they may run into the same problem with Egypt's pyramids. That there is no writing what so ever within the chambers of the pyramids. Khufu's name being discovered within the great pyramid of Giza could have been a fraud in order to save face by a researcher. Even if they found a chamber with writing in it, they couldn't decipher it. There was a weblink suggested about a lost civilization relating to South America and the author displayed a text carved on the stone of an ancient household. To this day no one can identify what the characters mean. Maybe the best thing they'll find is an amazing artifact or representation of some hidden mystery. Maybe the original layout of the empire of Atlantis!

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I remember watching something on the history channel about this. They said the legendary "Capping Stone" of the pyramids were actually downed asteroids/meteorites. The large desert surrounding Egypt allowed them to spot and track meteorites falling to the earth, and the crater would be very large in the sand.

There are a few things I don't understand about this, and it is that:
1. Rarely to meteorites fall to the earth and remain large enough to be a capping stone.
2. they would have to run to catch that meteorite because desert sands would quickly bury the meteorite from sight.
3. Don't meteorites often have radiation?

Another thing related to this is the sarcophagus orbiting earth. My grandfather told me about watching a documentary about it, and that the government said it's just a small asteroid caught in our orbit. I'll have to do a google search on it soon.

And of course we all know this could all somehow turn into an Atlantis/Lemuria topic.

new topics

top topics

join