It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Moochers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Im not sure if this is the right place for this but did anyone else here know that you could get cash back on a link card? Perhaps Link is an IL thing, but... Its basically a food stamp debit card. I was in Jewel today and this lady bought a bunch of crap which really was crap with no real nutritional value and got 20$ back. This only offended me slightly... But as I drove home I stopped off to buy a pack of cigarettes and bam there she is buying smokes and 40ozs with her cash back.

I dont know about other Americans but Im not paying taxes so people can take advantage of the system, people who really need these things arent getting them and people who dont are and miss using it.

Also before this even happened I found out that everyone of my female employees are unmarried with children, no big deal but they live with their boyfriends who all have jobs and they have link cards. How does a dual income family get approved for this?! I know they lie about stuff so they can get it but Im really sick of this, tougher regulations need to be in place. I know how much my employees make and honestly before I got in the position Im in I could afford to take care of myself pay my apt and bills and still have 400$ a month in savings... This is out of hand...

new topics

join