It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there any room for Dancin on ATS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
There are a lot of times a post or a thread header catches my eye and I want to dance (to me) 6-step and pop-lockin pops into my head. Sometimes it's even a misreading of the title that triggers a top rock. I know line dancing is frowned upon and I understand why, but sometimes it is so tempting to throw it out there. Let me present an example. I just saw a thread titled Whats Your Favorite Martial Art and Why. My immediate instinct was to pop in a VHS video of Thai Chi. Discretion took over and I was able to resist. This example is obviously too racy and I really never seriously considered actually moving that slow.

I know the average ATS member is above average intelligence. One of the strongest markers of intelligence is a strong sense of Rhythm but I see a lot of dancing that I consider "white" that no one else seems to notice. Is it just me?

Undoubtedly this medium makes it very easy for intent to be misunderstood and in such a place as this tempers can run high and its time to bring it. Dancing may be misinterpreted, not appreciated, or taken as a sexual gesture. Is there any room for dancing in ATS? I'm a "Bringer" and I'm just beginning to get the hang of this place but I'm already to "Bring it". Is my dancin out of line? Help me control myself or give me an outlet!

[edit on 21-8-2008 by '___'eed]

[edit on 21-8-2008 by '___'eed]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Thanks for the outlet..BTS

Bring
The
SOund

JSR

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
"now that's funny, i dont care who you are, that's funny"

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
3 and 1/4 jd's and coke+ 4 pints of stellar+ a shot of absinthe= lethil dancing till the police come.... Is that the question?

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Yea I made a dancing video once for BTS, BIG mistake :shk:

I wouldn't recommend it.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
The closest to dancing that I can do. (chuckle)

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Tons of rooms for dancing.. just go to the DATS bar and let go.. we will even play the kind of music you like, if you let us know what that is... so let get on down and boogie...

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaimless
Tons of rooms for dancing.. just go to the DATS bar and let go.. we will even play the kind of music you like, if you let us know what that is... so let get on down and boogie...

WHOO HOOOO...yep bring it there...DATS is the place..
I will leave some room on the table for you..

ooohh..where am i??

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by '___'eed

lol

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I loves me some dancin'

[edit on 6-9-2010 by davespanners]

new topics

top topics

join