It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

come 12/21/12, Im putting UFOs behind me...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
When December 21, 2012 comes around and nothing happens relating to UFOs/ETs, i.e. official 1st contact, disclosure by gov't, landing, or invasion, I'm putting UFOs/ETs behind me and chalk it up to silliness.

That's pretty reasonable right? They've been hyping 2012 for as long as I can remember so if it fizzles out...I will be of the opinion that its nothing more than a delusion.

What? They'll find another distant date we should hold our breaths for?

Not for me, after that huge bigfoot hoax.

I just had a weird dream of a green furrowed gecko-like face up close so I decided this is starting to be unhealthy. No, the eyes aren't blue or black but a weird brown/amber with black spots and a black center.

Unless of course, those giant geckos make me invulnerable and grant me planet shattering strength. Are you dang aliens listening?

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Good thing you realized it has become unhealthy.

If you hadn't, you might next have found yourself accusing people's entire family lines, all the way back thousands of years, of being alien reptoids from the planet Nibiru, here to take over the world!

Muhahahaha~!!

Dave Rabbit is an alien reptoid shapeshifter.. I can pick up the audible changes in his voice on the ATS mix shows when he morphs. I have compiled every ATS mix show ever created and listened to them forwards and backwards in chronological order. Not only did I find messages from Dave's higher reptillian self calling for the listeners to put infared beacons on the roof of their homes (a signal that means 'eat here' for the incoming reptillians in 2012) when played backwards, but I also picked up a notable change in speech patterns once the reptile shapeshift has taken place. I have copied my research into a powerpoint presentation on mpeg video and it is 32 hours long and 7 parts long. I sell them for $649.99 plus tax.. hollar @ me.

[edit on 8/20/2008 by runetang]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by runetang

ROTFLMAO...put a decimal point between the 6 and the 4 and I will bite.

new topics

join