It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you break a spell

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
There are what are deemed unclean spirits in my opinion. It takes training to deal with them and no one is going to give you that training on this site over the internet. It is not possible in my opinion. I haven dealt with negative entities and it is not an easy task. It is just like dealing with a psychotic person but one that is not mortal.

As far as breaking a spell remember that all witches are aware of the law of return. What you do comes back to you. If someone want evil to come to you simply ask that their Karma for this is sped up so that it comes to them first.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I had some like that happen to me onetime, weirdest thing i begged and pleaded for everyone to help and no one ever did. But i was lighting a match one day. and whatever it was in my house clearly did not have a very large intelligence because it was scared by a match. weird.

Originally posted by UFOTECH
There are what are deemed unclean spirits in my opinion. It takes training to deal with them and no one is going to give you that training on this site over the internet. It is not possible in my opinion. I haven dealt with negative entities and it is not an easy task. It is just like dealing with a psychotic person but one that is not mortal.

As far as breaking a spell remember that all witches are aware of the law of return. What you do comes back to you. If someone want evil to come to you simply ask that their Karma for this is sped up so that it comes to them first.

clearly, but why would someone torment someone just so that it can come back on them or someone else period. cracking jokes is one thing but what this is talking about seems a bit severe and he doesnt seem crazy because clearly he can function enough to type on a computer.

[edit on 7-9-2008 by Osama Bin Laden at Area 5]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Well, the OP is not a member anymore. I am not making any remarks against him, but if you look at his posting history and other threads you can maybe get a sense of whether you really think he is for real or has "issues." I have gone out of my way to help other people before only to find my advice was falling on deaf ears or that the person is off thier rocker. I just hope the information given helps someone with genuine problems.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I really don't like when someone askes any questions having to do with the paranormal they are immediately deemed crazy. what's up with that? this guy may have a serious issue. I have things happen to me that made me believe in weird stuff, but then there are things that can be explained logically. long story short, only whoever runs this world knows everything that goes on here, and no human can answer that.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join