It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

How do you break a spell

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
or unwelcome visitor

1) weird smells
2) objects being moved
3) weird figures moving around


I chased it in a corner and it crawled accross my couch and totally left a foot print. and when it touched the couch it looked like a bear claw or something.

any suggestions. im not much into religious mumbo jumbo or anything of that kind. but all the stuff online says burn candles and burn strings and all this other stuff.




posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
also weird objects like cell phones, computers, refridgerators, stoves and bathrooms and bedrooms seem to be generating the strange odor.



posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
ok so im done chasing it around the house with knife. so i was gonna close the chimney to see if it was coming from outside and i did not have the nerve to stick my hands up there.

ok so i got a flashlisht and shined it all over the living room and whatever it is it looks like a family member. and when the like hits it, it looks like a family member with goat legs. and its skin is all weird looking. not like bruned or nothing but with all these weird lines. and when you corner it, it darts accross the room like a bolt of lightning. like it literally changes shape and just bolts accross the room.

then when i went downstairs there was this like cat like thing in front of my grandmas door but it had like a bunch of legs. i mean like alot. the weird thing about the thing in front of the door. it was like a computer generated image. like it was a bad photoshop image because there is no, like anatomy like that plus where the legs connected there were like spaces or something. weird.

i dont think it is a spell or a ghost. but something someone designed. because if you could see the way it runs accross the room. its almost electric. like it goes from 5'8" in height maybe even taller and then shrinks down to about three feet off the ground and just bolts and then goes back to its normal form. but its like when you turn on the tv and there is that vertical line thats how it changes shape.


im not weird or nothing but enough is enough.

[edit on 20-8-2008 by Michael Pait]



posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
You can get a professional to do it. They usually use holy water and a reading from the Bible. You can also buy some pretty good talismans at New Age bookstores. You might ask there if they know of a good witch, witch doctor or shaman. They can work sometimes.

Otherwise, try putting more mirrors in your rooms, including hallways, but don't put them near windows. Talismans, charms, potions. There are other sites online where you can find this stuff.



posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
From my own personal understanding is that, firstly I would start by being focused and single minded within myself and my thoughts so your "fear factor" wont kick in.
One must understand any entity using energy like this is most obviously trying to send a message of some sort. To be defensive in trying to counteract its actions is only going to enflame the situation. So I would basically sit still in a most comfortable chair in a comfortable part of your house. And bascially try and be at one with it while expressing pure love of intent, and basically ignore all its behaviour that is not conducive to a constructive communicative dialogue.
It will get the hint after a while and understand that you are benevolent of intent and if it is of the negative variety it will soon depart on your overt positive intent. If it is positive however it will engage with you in a form of communication.
Improtantly you have to stay PATIENT Phsyically, emotionally and above all Mentally. as I know you will have a resolution before to long if you follow these steps



posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Take down your curtain rods and inspect the ends...someone may have put prawn ( shrimp ) heads in them



posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I am being sincere when I say this. You tell it to leave that it is not welcome in your house. Then visualize your home filled with white light.



posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epsillion70
From my own personal understanding is that, firstly I would start by being focused and single minded within myself and my thoughts so your "fear factor" wont kick in.
One must understand any entity using energy like this is most obviously trying to send a message of some sort. To be defensive in trying to counteract its actions is only going to enflame the situation. So I would basically sit still in a most comfortable chair in a comfortable part of your house. And bascially try and be at one with it while expressing pure love of intent, and basically ignore all its behaviour that is not conducive to a constructive communicative dialogue.
It will get the hint after a while and understand that you are benevolent of intent and if it is of the negative variety it will soon depart on your overt positive intent. If it is positive however it will engage with you in a form of communication.
Improtantly you have to stay PATIENT Phsyically, emotionally and above all Mentally. as I know you will have a resolution before to long if you follow these steps


well ok, i accused a family member of trying to do it with me. no joke, now this entity or whatever it is looks like the same family member, it walks through mirrors. like when you look in a mirror there is like a totally diffrent scenario going on in the mirror. and that has been going on for years before this even started to happen.

but like if i look behind me i can see the same entity in the sky. or if i walk to the front door and look out the window i can also catch a glimpse of the same person. it follows me everywhere i go i walk downstairs it follows me and everything. it hasnt hurt anything, but it has the scent of a women. and you can only take so much of that. its all over my clothes and my flesh. when i walk outside its all over everything i am wearing.


and it isnt mothballs like my grandma says. i think my grandma knows something because i think she chased it outside and she has been running around with a flashlight. i dont care if the thing lives here forever and eats all the food. just dont stink the house up. if i take a shower and get the smell out of my nose and stuff then its fine and then after that like i have taken two showers and the clothes i am wearing are covered in that smell.



posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaimless
I am being sincere when I say this. You tell it to leave that it is not welcome in your house. Then visualize your home filled with white light.
i just did that and felt stupid but i felt like a strong release though..


what if i call a church and get them to fix it, i know some jehova witnesses.

[edit on 20-8-2008 by Michael Pait]



posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
Take down your curtain rods and inspect the ends...someone may have put prawn ( shrimp ) heads in them
what does that do?



posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
i think it might be a joke because if i make a wisecrack it says "i'll take that and then some"


no joke.


also it keeps trying to put a ring on my hand. not like a gold ring or nothing of that nature but you can feel it touch you and when you try and shake it off your hand the entity or whatever it is spazzes out.

my aunt baught a $700 dollar engangement ring because she thaught i wanted to marry her but i dont. and now this is happening.


and my neighbors are like maybe you should marry it but i dont wanna marry anything that tries to kill me.

[edit on 20-8-2008 by Michael Pait]



posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
It tries to kill you?
How? Or are you just freaked out really bad?
Your aunt wants to marry you? Sup with that?
Sounds like you have lots of drama in your life right now, maybe try to simplify?

If it's pissing you off that badly, you can do lots of things to encourage it to be on it's merry way.
Depends on your belief system though, things work better when your heart's in it.
Try washing your mirrors with vinegar, it removes negativity.

Good luck!



posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
i never understand how people reply to these things like the OP is totally sane and sincere.

Scarlett/Michael, can you give us some information about yourself, please? That might help us help you.



posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zombiegirl
It tries to kill you?
How? Or are you just freaked out really bad?
Your aunt wants to marry you? Sup with that?
Sounds like you have lots of drama in your life right now, maybe try to simplify?

If it's pissing you off that badly, you can do lots of things to encourage it to be on it's merry way.
Depends on your belief system though, things work better when your heart's in it.
Try washing your mirrors with vinegar, it removes negativity.

Good luck!


it would be like your minding your own business and something trys to touch you. and smell bad. and do it continiously, like i got an old t shirt to bring in the garbage cans and the shirt smelled like it so i threw it away and started washing dishes and then it smelled like it again. i dont give a crap what it is aslong as it does not smell like a women.

[edit on 22-8-2008 by Michael Pait]



posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
This smells like a hoax to me.

So, Scarlett started the thread, and now Michael has hijacked it or is there some sort of MP going on here?

Edit for spelling

[edit on 23/8/08 by quaple_pouge]



posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
just research 'banishing' and find a method that you feel comfortable with. The most important part of it is KNOWING it will work.



posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
The easiest way to break a spell if to not believe in it.... the more you can deconstruct the belief of it.. the easier it will be to "break" it's effect.. or rather.. what seems like an effect caused by .. whatever circumstances.



posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I think the most simple answer here is not letting this entity take over your time and space by not giving in to its pursuits.
Thats however if you yourself dont see the value in its attention. Because that is what I feel here. That indeed it is a circuitous situation where it makes you do all these things you wouldn't normally do.
The more you react to it the more it carries on.
I think you have to sit down and think this one out. And ask a few "What for?"
and
"Why" questions of yourself and ask whether or not are you ready to let it go, as the novelty has worn off now, maybe?
The sooner you deinvest in its advances the sooner it will realize that you see no value in its relationship with you and it will desist accordingly.



posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Epsillion70
I think the most simple answer here is not letting this entity take over your time and space by not giving in to its pursuits.
Thats however if you yourself dont see the value in its attention. Because that is what I feel here. That indeed it is a circuitous situation where it makes you do all these things you wouldn't normally do.
The more you react to it the more it carries on.
I think you have to sit down and think this one out. And ask a few "What for?"
and
"Why" questions of yourself and ask whether or not are you ready to let it go, as the novelty has worn off now, maybe?
The sooner you deinvest in its advances the sooner it will realize that you see no value in its relationship with you and it will desist accordingly.


yea but it smells, so like i will be minding my own business and creeping death creeps up on me and smells weird. Im beginning to think thats why all this is going on because a family member passed on and now all the food is rotten and weird smells in the house and all kinds of weird out of place stuff.



posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scarlett Johanson
How do you break a spell

or unwelcome visitor

1) weird smells
2) objects being moved
3) weird figures moving around


I chased it in a corner and it crawled accross my couch and totally left a foot print. and when it touched the couch it looked like a bear claw or something.

any suggestions. im not much into religious mumbo jumbo or anything of that kind. but all the stuff online says burn candles and burn strings and all this other stuff.


You asked a question here.
And im going to answer it honestly.
Take your medication.



new topics

top topics



 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join