It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Six million way to die choose one

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Imagine that everything is connected and universe and the mind is connected and there is a collective subconscious and that when we imagine a daydream or have nightmare that these things actually manifest. Ever have a dream or or a nightmare and then i or at least part of it comes true or dejavu.

it has been said that there are something thinks you can always be sure of and death is one of them. Well remember in the gostbuster movie he was trying to thing of the least harmful way to die and it manifested into the giant stay puff marsh mellow man.

well right before 911 i saw lots of movies and cd covers showing the manhatten of fire the twin tower being blown up. It was in our subconscious that something like this was going to happen around the year 2000 and it did.

so what if you knew you were going to to die but theres a catch you pick the place time and means of execution.What would it be.

for some reason when i try to think of the most painless quickest way to die my mind cant help wonder off into some really crazy far out messed up way to die.

so i ask you this question six millions way to die!! infinite really choose one

here are some

1.Aliens attack
2.2012 planet x nibaru great flood
3.World war 3
4.Comet giant meteorite
5.World plague disease

of course most would say i would like to die in my sleep or during sex or by drugs

but for some reason when try to think of the most peace fully way to die my mind cant help congure up something really horrific

so i ask ask you all again six millions ways to die choose one

and i also as is it possible to manifest our worst nightmare into a reality this is what i believe the movie cloverfield is about.

again sorry about the all caps im turing them off now. Sorry

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 20/8/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Well first list the six million ways so the members can choose the most apt option according to the various discussions going on here

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
1. Stupidity
2. Ignorance
3. Greed
4. Apathy/Indifference

In whatever order.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
The govornment kills us all yup i said it

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
At a time of my own choosing would be nice. Not really suicide but with a thought of 'Well, it was fun but seeya!' and just leave this earthly plane when i'm old and wrinkly.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Flashy, nice special effects, and fast. (The explosion may progress slowly, as long as the transition from ''undamaged'' to ''damaged'' goes fast after initial contact.

An example could be watching some kind of dark matter orb shoot its way through various walls and homes and whatever is in it's way just to absorb everything that comes near it.

Like a black hole that got fired by some kind of gun. (no, not the LHC)

[edit on 20/8/08 by -0mega-]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I do not want to die nor do I plan to die in any of the events you listed.

I'm over 60 now so old age is what I prefer to be my way of death.

I want to face death with my eyes wide open and have one of the greatest mysteries of mankind answered. If only for a brief moment I will finally know the truth.

Being a christian, I believe my soul will go to a better place.

Having had a near death experience 10 years ago I no longer fear death. What bothers me is the suffering I might have before my soul is released.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I have no fear of death. I see it as a blessing.
That said, some things do scare me and I do have fears however I have not given much thought to how I myself would/could die.

Preferably without my prior knowledge
- but if I had to absolutely choose, and for the sake of the discussion, I would like to see what an alien invasion would be like before my time is up here on Earth, even if it meant death.

I wonder if it's like in the movies ....
... without all the annoying/dumb people and noise/panic though. I'll stop here because I started to daydream and my mind wandered off into 'cool movie' mode lol

Good topic

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

Ye im the same except i havnt had a near death experience and im a bit younger but i do not fear death mainly because i believe my soul and everyone elses will go to a better place.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I'm crossing my fingers for a good plague. Why? We deserve it. For all the technological suffering we create, we deserve to be humbled by microscopic germs.

That being said, I don't much care how I go, but my preference is that it is not drawn out, and it is not Darwin-award fodder.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
inject myself with a virus of some sort, get a friend to fly a helicopter halfway up a building, I jump of the roof of said building, splatter off the rotator blades giving everyone else the joy of the REN virus

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
0.LHC cern collider ???
1.Aliens attack
2.2012 planet x nibaru great flood
3.World war 3
4.Comet giant meteorite
5.World plague disease

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I doubt that there really are six million ways for an individual to die. I would think that generally there are maybe a a few general ways. Most death is a result of destruction by force of enough body systems to cause death (including gunshot, fire, falls, getting hit by busses, etc.), or disease and aging, which causes wasting of the organs or inhibits their function.

The specifics of how these processes occur isn't all that important, as far as I can see. A meteor can land on me and wipe out the planet, a dictator can round me up and execute me, or I can step on a rusty nail and die of infection. None is any more fair or unfair than another. The result is the same.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I would prefer the Nibiru way. Seeing that thing in the sky would be epic! Also I would prefer to see Mother Nature's chaotic turmoil turned against the human race for our defecation of her. No other power deserves that right more than Nature.

new topics

top topics

join