It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i need some help understanding something

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
steven greer is often said to be a lot of things..untrustworthy..a fake..a fraud..a major disinformant etc etc etc..but after listening to this:

www.youtube.com...

how can anyone say he is right at the forefront of the supposed fake alien attack..or how can anyone say he is all part of the cover up?..

i dont get it..maybe im just damned stupid

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienesque
steven greer is often said to be a lot of things..untrustworthy..a fake..a fraud..a major disinformant etc etc etc..but after listening to this:

www.youtube.com...

how can anyone say he is right at the forefront of the supposed fake alien attack..or how can anyone say he is all part of the cover up?..

i dont get it..maybe im just damned stupid

Asking a question like this ensures you're not stupid - just having a conflict between your personal feelings after listening to him versus others opinions. I'd follow your feelings anyday - I don't know Mr. Greer at all, but I do know a few people who are close to him that speak of him in the highest regard. Don't think there's anyone out there without dissenters - so you have to make up your own mind at all times....

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Stating he is at the forefront of the planned fake alien attack is bollocks.. his book refers directly to the planned attack and he is outright against the weaponising of space!! If anything people criticise him for saying the aliens are too benevolent! I'd recommend reading his book Disclosure and learning more about him (Disclosure is my favourite ufo book hands down it's crazy). Me personally I think he's doing a great thing...

Your not stupid at all, personally I think the wealth of evidence he has amassed concerning the reality of UFO's is intimidating to some people.

here is the disclosure project briefing document in case you haven't seen it:

galactic5.no-ip.com...

and here is his book on amazon:

www.amazon.com...

join