It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for a place to build that bunker?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I hear so much about "leaving" or where to "run" when the proverbial "s***" hit's the proverbial "fan." As I don't believe we're in any impending doom, I find out I'm not about getting around to building a sweet cabin either.. (........) I've been thinking about all the people who are convinced they need to "go" somewhere if anything happens. As, I will probably be rounded up and chipped (jokes) or go down swinging, maybe some of this land can be put to use for someone that feels that they are in danger or vulnerable to the unknown.

I have 20 Acres of land I will sell near Bear Lake, Idaho. The land itself has an unimproved road leading to the southern most side and the rest is fairly unexplored. There is a natural underground spring that produces fresh, crystal clear. potable water. There are mule deer everywhere and some white tail running around, with loads of other small woodland animals. It's an hour outside civilization and is by no near government facilities. Not even radio towers. If you're interested, shoot me a U2U and we'll talk specifics. I will break up the land, but only in 10 Acre increments. It's paid in full and I'm not looking to score off it, but I'm taking a job in Texas and it would surely help with the move.

If this is in the wrong spot, I apologize in advance.

[edit on 20-8-2008 by DeadFlagBlues]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
If only I owned the property I live on, we could swap out!
Oh well, the grass is always greener over the septic tank.

Good luck with your move DFB, I find your posts interesting and often amusing, even if I disagree.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
That's kind of close to Yellowstone. Thanks but no thanks. I hope you're keeping some of it for contingencies and reminiscing.

join