It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel revives Lebanon war warning

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadFlagBlues

Yup.. We know they have the ability..
We just have to ask the question why they chose this course of action instead.

To me it suggests a hate-filled knee jerk response.
Not exactly the actions of an intelligent government with that much covert ability at their disposal.

I can't exactly say I don't understand the emotional response..It's exactly what anyone else would WANT to do.. It's just not big and it's certainly not clever.

"They hurt us..blow them all up.. damn the consequences,forget about the civvies"

But they can't complain when someone does exactly the same against them.
Vicious circle anyone?

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by AGENT_T

This sums up Israeli foreign policy.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadFlagBlues
reply to post by mrmonsoon

It's wrong because the wrong people are dying. People that are not involved are taking the ultimate accountability for another's actions. The death of innocence. You can't justify the deaths of innocent people today because it happened yesterday, the day before, or even 60 years ago.

"We dropped the atom bomb twice, why don't we do it again?"

You're a genius.

Your personal insults a side-off topic.

Well, innocent people in germany died do to the bombing's- of England
remember!!!!

I seriously doubt that anyone in London would agree with you and just have allowed Germany to bomb away without any responce.

Also, if Lebanon makes the terrorists part of the government, then any and all actions by the terrorists are lebanon government sanctioned.

If thats the case, then every attack on Isreal from Lebanon is from that government, so the whole country is an open target, as that government is attacking another country and they get what they deserve?????

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lilitu

Originally posted by C.C.Benjamin
reply to post by DeadFlagBlues

What are you waffling about? The Arab nations surrounding Israel attacked it, lost horribly, and so Israel ended up occupying the Sinai penninsular and Gohan Heights.

Of course the powers that be had no business creating the state of Israel on Palestinian territory in the first place.

Of course they did, the British conquered it, they could do what they liked with it.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Good work Israel. USA has its cold war with Russia heating up again. Israel starts up in Lebanon and trying to get this Iran thing fired up. We are well on our way to WW3. Isn't this going to be fun!

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
Also, if Lebanon makes the terrorists part of the government, then any and all actions by the terrorists are lebanon government sanctioned.

If that's the bottom line..Sinn Fein anyone?

You are very badly informed if you think that is how Lebanon operates..
Take a trip there.. Ask around.
You will be very surprised at how things work there.

You would never hope to meet friendlier people in your entire life.

The government is practically powerless,functions on back-handers and corruption,the military is weak.Of course they're going to be bullied by the likes of Syria.
Politicians placed there in direct conflict of interest to the country.

2005-2006 was the opportunity to gain enough independence and finance to really move forward..It would have seemed an ideal opportunity for Lebanese/Israel relations too.. If they'd been ALLOWED to..
www.globalresearch.ca...

Israel the prime suspect in Hariri's assassination

Hmmm..

For some unexplained reason they were blown back to square one and tourists were once again scared off.. hotels crashed,restaurants closed,business went back to scavenging for existence

Who IS Hezbollah??

Hezbollah was formed in response to the Israeli invasion of Lebanon in 1982

ipsnews.net...

Lebanon is a crying shame because it's a small,very friendly country that is unfortunately the 'training ground' for Syrian and Israeli war-mongers.

I just wish they would get it on between themselves and leave Lebanon out of it.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by theblunttruth
The thing is the Israelites have long had a presence in "Jew"rusalem long before Islam was ever introduced.

Not to nitpick here, but "Jerusalem" was originally called "Yebusalaam" before the current version of its name.

Back to the topic, Israel using terrorism as an excuse to expand its borders into other countries is getting real old. First they establish a witch hunt, where any person they find can be labled a "terrorist" by them, then they establish security posts in the area of the terrorist. Then with that security post comes a military outpost. Then they build settlements. Then apartments. Then homes.

This process is what they've been doing after they demolish Palestinian homes. The whole "Palestinians hate Israelis because they're Jews" is a race card that is falsely played in order to bring about fears of a new Holocaust. These fears play both on the Jewish Israeli citizens (further giving up their rights to their goverment and forcing them to fight for the military), and Palestinians (making the world think that Palestinians are fighting because they cannot tolerate Jews).

And now a little off topic here, I've noticed a huge level of hypocrisies from people in the states over the use of reparations. I've seen people argue that current day African Americans should not get any reparations that their ancestors were owed, and yet the very same people argue that Israelis deserve that land because it owed to their ancestors by God.

[edit on 21-8-2008 by DJMessiah]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by CO Vet
Simple answer. Israel will continue to defend itself against the Iranian funded terrorist Hezbos as long as it takes for the people of Lebanon to decide that sponsoring the Hezbos is not in their best interest.

wow. controlling elections through outside influence/force. where have i heard that before?

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
one question : why did you edit you're first headline "Israel openly threatens Lebanon with massive war crimes" ???
Besides that, the only reason why Israel is not a part of the islamic regime today is because they did, does and will do whatever it takes to keep the islamic extremists of their back and project their people ! Islam learns people that everyone with a different religion are "non believers". Thats why many hates the jewish people. Because they don't surrender to Allah and blablabla. Iran gave birth to Hizbollah. Only for one reason : to get total control over the people of Lebanon, so they are sure they are willing to fight against Israel for the sake of Allah ! Israel does what it takes when you're up against people who bend and play by their own rules and at the same time demands everyone else to follow the rules. The difference between Israel and Hizbollah, is that Israel does not use their civilians in battles like Hizbollah does. How much Israel does to get their soldiers back shows how loyal they are. Islamic extremist are not as they are willing to kill their own kids so they have another exuse to feel sorry for themself and blame Israel...

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by flymetothemoon

not being rude
but half the stuff you said there is just gobldigupe (what ever the word is)
doesnt make sense or anything.

not going into the whole Islam Vs jews and so on, and the other fabrications about killing jews

this conflict doesnt have anything to do with that but disputed land
since 1949+

edit: i know my grammer sucks aswell

[edit on 21-8-2008 by bodrul]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

Please come again with something more to prove that my opinions ain't right instead of just telling that it all sucks. You're post does not tell me everything at all. In fact just pure crap

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by flymetothemoon

Islam learns people that everyone with a different religion are "non believers". Thats why many hates the jewish people. Because they don't surrender to Allah and blablabla

First of all, why are you openly spreading disinfo? Either you're confused yourself and are ignorant of Islam, or you're intentionally lying to us.

Next time, before stating your ignorance as fact, do a little research first.

Surah - 9:11 "But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor due, then they are your brethren in religion. We detail Our revelations for a people who have knowledge."

Surah - "Al Baqarah" 2:62 "Those who believe, Jews, Nazarenes (Christians) and Sabaeans - whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day and does good deeds - shall be rewarded by their Lord; they have nothing to fear nor are they saddened."

[edit on 21-8-2008 by DJMessiah]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by flymetothemoon
The difference between Israel and Hizbollah, is that Israel does not use their civilians in battles like Hizbollah does. How much Israel does to get their soldiers back shows how loyal they are. Islamic extremist are not as they are willing to kill their own kids so they have another exuse to feel sorry for themself and blame Israel...

The difference between israel and hezbollah is that hezbollah are fighting to keep israel at bay while israel finds every little excuse to wage wars and occupy new lands for the so called safety of the 'Gods Chosen People'.Israel is not loyal to its soldiers,it just trades them back because it doesn't want the shame of a lost war that they fought to get 2 soldiers back by sacrificing hundreds and more and injuring about a 1000,not very clever if you ask me bud.Hows it the fault of 'islamic extremist' when israel deliberately fires rockets into civillian areas and drops cluster bombs killing thousands?Go and live in Palestine and than come back and tell me whose the real aggressor..

According to what i remember in 2006 war hezbollah clearly hammered isreali troops at its borders with the help of russian made anti-tank rockets while israel was busy punishing civillians.Israeli army got sent marching back because the hill billys totaly battered them.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Attari

very interesting !!! You just forget that muslims also claims their are "Gods chosen". You also forget to mention how often their shoting rockets against Israel. Or all the lost and damaged Israel had in 2006. By the way where you were or do you get you're info from the anti Israel pro.press ?

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   

one question : why did you edit you're first headline "Israel openly threatens Lebanon with massive war crimes" ???

I didnt edit it, it was a moderator.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Attari

The difference between Israel and Hizbollah, is that Israel does not use their civilians in battles like Hizbollah does. How much Israel does to get their soldiers back shows how loyal they are. Islamic extremist are not as they are willing to kill their own kids so they have another exuse to feel sorry for themself and blame Israel...

The difference between israel and hezbollah is that hezbollah are fighting to keep israel at bay while israel finds every little excuse to wage wars and occupy new lands for the so called safety of the 'Gods Chosen People'.Israel is not loyal to its soldiers,it just trades them back because it doesn't want the shame of a lost war that they fought to get 2 soldiers back by sacrificing hundreds and more and injuring about a 1000,not very clever if you ask me bud.Hows it the fault of 'islamic extremist' when israel deliberately fires rockets into civillian areas and drops cluster bombs killing thousands?Go and live in Palestine and than come back and tell me whose the real aggressor..

According to what i remember in 2006 war hezbollah clearly hammered isreali troops at its borders with the help of russian made anti-tank rockets while israel was busy punishing civillians.Israeli army got sent marching back because the hill billys totaly battered them.

You are kidding, right?! Do you even know anything about the inception of Hezbollah and it's global aim? Iran established Hezbollah, in the words of Khomeini to help "export the islamic revolution" beyond Iran's borders. You think it now has a significant presence in Lebanese politics just because it's on Israels border? No, Lebanon has a history of political instability, the mullahs are now capitalising on that, the stronger HEzbollahs presence gets in Lebanon the closer it will become to Sharia Law, which Hezbollah openly endorses.

Your suggestion that Hezbollah was merely set up to counter Israel is very naive and mis-informed. This comes directly from Hezbollahs manifesto, so direct from the horses mouth.

Perhaps it was mis-sight my friend, so i've found the excerts from their manifesto for you...

Hezbollah's 1985 manifesto listed its three main goals as "putting an end to any colonialist entity" in Lebanon, bringing the Phalangists to justice for "the crimes they [had] perpetrated," and the establishment of an Islamic regime in Lebanon.

Hope that helps.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
fact is: Israel is there no matter if you like it or not

If Lebanon accepts Hizbollah, they do also (indirectly) accept Hizbollah's terror actions against Israel. So Israel has to defend themself. That's pure logic. That's what this thread is acc. about. I did not know it was just another escuse for people to let out their anger on Israel LOL

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Israel has an unconditional blood covenant with God, given to the descendants of no less than Abraham, Issac & Jacob. The land of Israel was given to them forever. No loan, no lease...given to them forever.

Judaism opposes forced conversions on other nations. All of the lands they captured during the previous wars, has been returned to the previous owners.

Why is it that so many people misinterpret & delude themselves over a fourteen hundred year old historical fact.
Surah 9:5 & Surah 5:33 are relative examples.

Lets look at Surah 5:33...

The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter.

Muhammad realized his efforts to win the Jews by way of resistance were not going as he planned, so he decided upon a strategy of power. It was called Jihad (holy war), which went on to convert nonbelievers by sword. Muhammad slaughtered thousands, in the early years of Islam's founding and spreading. Extreme violence is their solution, then, now & tomorrow.

This word: Islam, does not mean "peace" but rather "submission." It follows the theology of "Triumphants." It is meant to supercede the patriarchs of old and Christ. Allah's laws are meant to be above the human law.

I sincerely believe that those who think they know of Islam, should do their research, and find truth. It is easy to find.

Cheers.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join