It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO'S South India, Cell Phone, You Tube (circa '07)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Ok Ive searched ATS for ufo india and 3 or 4 things came up but I couldnt see this in it so dont bark at me if its hidden somewhere else and discussed at length..lol

That said, This is one of the best UFO videos ive ever seen, and looks no way faked. I just wish there was more footage, I wonder could that guy on you tube get his mate who caught it on his phone to talk about it and who he was, date time etc...

ok nuff of my gibberish heres the vid www.youtube.com...

[edit on 19-8-2008 by Boostah]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Boostah

i have watched that video many times before and it screams fireworks to me for some reason.

i noticed that the lights or whatever they are , only achieve a certain height and never go any higher than when they appear.

some of them appear to have misfired or something and some appear to be drifting down very very slowly.

if you listen really close to the audio you can hear what i believe is the noise created by the pyrotechnics.

the only thing that is weird is at the end of the video it seems the lights kinda group together and seem to stay at the same altitude.

clip is too short to make a clear judgment in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Now that you mention it, does look a bit flarish, then again im not an expert on flares either, dosnt look like any fireworks ive ever seen though.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
So your saying that those Stationary unidentified objects are just fireworks? Must be top secret fireworks..I'd love to see something like that at Disney.

[edit on 19-8-2008 by ChipsAhoy]

[edit on 19-8-2008 by ChipsAhoy]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
It is a good bit of film and has already been covered here..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

..opinion being flares.
For a sighting like this I would have expected a lot more winesses coming forward, so flares / fireworks from a party or festival seems most logical.

I couldn't find any latest news on this case but there have been other sightings in the area.
This one is also a multiple sighting, two years earlier-

www.ufoevidence.org...

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I am absolutely certain that is the guy from Short Circuit talking in the background. I keep waiting for him to say one of the following in response to the fright of seeing honest to gosh real alien ufo's:

"I don't know about you, but I am planning to scream and run. "
"I am standing here beside myself."
"I have seen some strange, bizarre drivers, but you. You will be awarded a cake"
"With excitement like this, who is needing enemas? "

That about as serious as I can take this sighting for obvious reasons. Any sighting like this would have backup witnesses and corroborating evidence from multiple sources dug up by now, and we would be discussing far more than some goofy cell phone video.

top topics

join