It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rush's 1st Article...Finally

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

Wow! Your first three articles have been really well write and are lengthy (that's good)

I'd give you at least 8,000 points for your meteor shower wiki, but I'm no moderator. I would also like to say I love the picture of the 'illustrated' meteor shower!

[edit on 30-8-2008 by Monsterenergy791]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Great article! Hope there are many more to come. Wish I new how to do it! I am still so LOST when it comes to computers.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by PammyK

Hi PammyK. Well, considering up until 14 months ago I thought that my house might blow up if I hit the wrong button, so it can't be that bad. And wiki really isn't that hard. The code is simple and there's alot of help and good tutorials. Check it out sometime and thanks for the compliment on the article.

reply to post by Monsterenergy791

hi Monsterenergy791 and thanks, glad that you enjoyed them. And sometimes I just don't know when to stop and tend to wonder if they get TOO long.

Rush

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
That is AWESOME Rush!! It's well written and makes a lot of sense to a layman. IMHO. I just hope we don't get out there and like it so much we decide we don't need this rock anymore...

..."Living in their pools they soon forget about the sea"

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Thank you DV!

Originally posted by Dirty Vegas
I just hope we don't get out there and like it so much we decide we don't need this rock anymore...

..."Living in their pools they soon forget about the sea"

Never, darling, never!!!!

Rush

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
#4 article:

Noctilucent Clouds

And yes, still adding the images to the description page.

I have a question...when I'm formatting my article I use a bazillion spaces when I want to get enough spacing for images and such. Is there a code to format a certain # of spaces between lines and/or sections without having to manually space?

Rush

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
And the cat ran away with the spoon.......

I see you've noticed me having fun working on the article you started concerning the International Space Station.
tinwiki.org...

You laid down some great basics and that's why I had to vote for it to make the Outstanding Article page.

Please feel free to edit any of my edits if you think something is wrong.

I still have much more I want to do, so hi-ho hi-ho it's back to work I go.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by hsur2112
I have a question...when I'm formatting my article I use a bazillion spaces when I want to get enough spacing for images and such. Is there a code to format a certain # of spaces between lines and/or sections without having to manually space?

As far as I know, there is no code to do it manually. And to be even more helpful, I have no idea why it happens!
I think it has something to do with putting images on different sides of the page, as I have never encountered the problem with putting the images on the right side of the page. Good work though!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join