It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else having weird hair dreams this full moon cycle? -- Aug 17, 18, 19, 2008

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   
p.s. Most total registered members online all at once: 553 on Aug 15 2008 @ 21:00 GMT
Most registered users ever on ATS in one day: 4,146 on Aug 16 2008 @ 00:10 GMT
Most new posts on ATS in one 24-hour period: 7,836 on Aug 12 2008 @ 02:30 GMT

---Two nights ago I dreamed my hair was cut real short and someone was cutting lightning strikes into my hair (like initials).

Tonight I dreamed I put on a wig that was very very long and thick like a mop, and it fell off and I didn't know where to find it.

Hair in dreams is likely associated with one's sense of power or it's opposite, being helplessness.

Yes, I'm feeling not very powerful these days and helpless.

I'm just at the point in my research where"

...I'm looking at Morgellon's disease as it is or isn't related to chemtrails & HAARP
...I'm looking into the relationship of the Egyptian mythology (theology) as it was copied to make Judaic/Christain/Islamic mythology (theology) as that pertains to the mythology theology of WTC/911
...I'm looking into the Egyptian astronomy/astrology as it relates to 12 ~2,150 ages x 12 contellations = ~26,000 years for the sun to work its way through the zodiac
...I'm looking into Mayan calendar
...I'm watching the neo-Nazi/NWO mythology as it worked its way from "Christ" to present day.
...I'm aware of most of the current wars being traced to Fed, Bank of England, Rockefellor, Harriman, Brown Brothers, City of London.

I just hope this feeling of helplessness is not an indicater of disease or ill health ... which can generate feelings of powerlessness.

[edit on 19-8-2008 by counterterrorist]

[edit on 19-8-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by counterterrorist

just found this at www.dreammoods.com...

Hair

To see hair in your dream, signifies sexual virility, seduction, sensuality, vanity, and health. It is indicative of your attitudes. If your hair is knotted or tangled, then it is symbolic of uncertainty and confusion in your life. You may be unable to think straight.

To dream that you are cutting your hair, suggests that you are experiencing a loss in strength. You may feel that someone is trying to censor you. Alternatively, you may be reshaping your thinking or ambitions and eliminating unwanted thoughts/habits.

To dream that you are combing, stroking or styling your hair, suggests that you are taking on and evaluating a new idea, concept, outlook, or way of thinking. You may be putting your thoughts in order and getting your facts straight. A more literal interpretation suggests your concerns about your self-image and appearance.

To dream that you have long hair, indicates that you are thinking long and carefully before making some decision. You are concentrating on some plan or situation.

To dream that you are losing your hair, denotes that you are concerned with the notion that you are getting older and losing your sex appeal/virility. You are preoccupied with aging and your appearance. Losing you hair also signify a lack of strength and that you do not possess the power to succeed in an undertaking. You may be feeling weak and vulnerable.

To dream that someone is smelling your hair, indicates sexual curiosity and your need for some sensual stimulation. You have a lot to learn about a relationship. The way yours or someone else's hair smell may remind your of a particular person.

To dream that you are reaching for someone's hair, suggests that you are trying to connect with that person on a spiritual or intellectual level. It also refers to sympathy, protectiveness, and fraternal love.

To dream that the wind is blowing through your hair, signifies freedom to express uninhibited feelings. You are "letting your hair down".

To dream that your hair is white or turns white, indicates that something important has just been made aware to you. It is a symbol of wisdom and insight. The dream may also be a metaphor suggesting that you are feeling "light-headed".

Haircut

To dream that someone is giving you a haircut, suggests that you are experiencing a decreased sense of power. You may feel that you were criticized unfairly.

Hairdresser

To dream that you are a hairdresser, suggests that you are imposing your ideas and opinions on others. Perhaps you need to work on your self-image and improve on your image. Alternatively, it refers to your attitude toward your own sexuality.

To dream that you are at the hairdresser, you are looking to change your attitude. You are ready for change and moving in a different attention.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Text YellowText

I had a dream lastnight that my boyfriend was cutting my hair. I jus spoke to him this morning we had a huge argument. I can't stand him sometimes. Then i jus remembered that i had a dream about him lastnight

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I actually had a dream Aug 17 related to the moon.

I was chosen along with a group of average joes to go to the moon. I think NASA or whoever it was who sent us wanted to see how well average citizens would handle spaceflight to the moon and then experiencing a low gravity environment on the moon. When we arrived on the moon, there were SUV type of vehicles parked in rows. We all packed our stuff and started driving around taking exploring parts of the moon that haven't been explored since we were the first human expedition since the apollo program..

Finally we were led to the dark side of the moon to a space port that would shuttle us home to earth. We looked at each other wondering how a space port was already built but we shrugged and kept on moving in the direction of the spaceport. Then for some reason nobody realized until I pointed out that we entered an area of the moon that had an ocean, earth-like gravity and an atmosphere. I took off my helmet and was able to breathe. I told the others and they simply took off their helmets and continued walking towards the spaceport. I spotted algae on the ground and said we should look for complex organisms in the ocean. Nobody really seemed to care and someone said "look, I just want to get home". Then I woke up.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
None are powerless, only many lack the faith to excersize the power justly.

Your not helpless, our human ability is more than this carbon matter world. WE are a construct of many energies moviing , couple those energies to the earths energy in a true nature, and earth in its sentience will eventually respond with a gift of understanding. Evil men and women lack this quality, called peace and patience.

I believe i can fly.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastermind77
None are powerless, only many lack the faith to exercise the power justly.

You're not helpless, our human ability is more than this carbon matter world. WE are a construct of many energies moviing, couple those energies to the Earth's energy in a true nature, and earth in its sentience will eventually respond with a gift of understanding.

Thanks for the encouragement ... I have to lose about 50 lbs. I'm going to start thinking how to couple my energy to the Earth's energy in a true nature in terms of exercising my body ... or, exorcising my demons ...or, both.

I appreciate your comments.

new topics

top topics

join