It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need info from those who KNOW...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Can someone explain to me why the secret organizations (freemasons, illuminati, trilateral commision, etc..) are to blame for the past and current problems in this world.

I cant find any posts that talk about specifics.
I would like to hear the reasons from some of you.. if you have time. Some of you are experts but in other posts u assume everyone has knowledge about things u talk about.

1. What have they done in the past? (who is "they" in each case please)
2. What have they done specifically?

3. What are they doing now or in the recent past?

*4. How did they get 1, 2, and 3, accomplished?

Number 4 is very important for me. I would like to get a better understanding of things.

Wars, destruction, pollution, I dont know what..but everything.

Thanx in advance.
I plan on reading all of the posts.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
really?

not one of you can tell me that WWII was started my the illuminati?

not one of you can tell me anything regarding the vietman war.
or how all wars are fought for oil. Money? control?

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
No. You're asking for proof from someone who "knows." This is a conspiracy site. We only trade in unfounded speculation here.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Im asking why people blame the illuminati or freemasons?

good point
I should start another one maybe

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I guess you'd have to first define "secret society". I woudn't consider the Masons to be a secret society; My opinion -- they get targeted because they don't choose to answer accusations.

A true secret society ..... well, we, wouldn't very well know about it would we? I think there's a very basic human need to cast blame for situations beyond their immediate control toward someone or something else. Our government, religion, BIG OIL, or whatever. I think in many ways, we participate actively in many of these "debils", and it's our own shame and guilt shining through. Take the oil companies....... surely a more e-vile scourge has never existed... and yet.... were we, collectively to say NO MORE OIL or OIL PRODUCTS, all modern civilization would grind to a quick halt, including this communications medium, the internet. I think the same goes for government. We get what we choose. I wonder often if the "secret societies" that DO exist have any influence at all.

Just pondering with you OP, not trying to cast aspersions at your thread.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
If I was a big banker in control of parts of the world, I would fund people who fuel the conspiracies of Freemasons and Illuminati to keep the pressure of me.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
guess what

they exist and thank GOD they exist.

and in fact, they are not to blame for all the destruction on this planet. The blame falls on the masses.

illuminati=extension of nature

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
You'd best forget about masonic/Illuminati conspiracies. They are usually promoted by right wing fundies who care little for research, but rather look for anything to support their warped agenda. (ridding the world of Satan)

Although, I myself stand guilty of using the term Illuminati to describe the current world rulers. However, they most probably have nothing to do with the original Bavarian Illuminati of 1776.

The Trilateral Commission is another beast altogether. In their first publication in 1974, they wrote about "the problems of democracy", and how democracy should only be applied in moderation. The paper is called The Crisis of Democracy if you want to track it down.

About the first world war, you should look into Germany's plan to built a railroad all the way to Baghdad, which would've allowed Germany easy access to oil. ( a big no-no for western allies)

Watch Peter Newman's History of Oil for a brief explanation of both World Wars with oil in mind.

[edit on 21/8/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by MrJelly

As for WW2:
If you read French then you can get this book:
“Choix de la défaite” by Annie Lacroix-Riz.
It is a scholar essay written by a highly acclaim French historian and professor in Toulouse .
This book show with archive proof how the Second World War was instigated.
She has put her career on line but never the less, people can’t refute here claims because they come with undeniable proof of a great conspiracy by the darkest financial group of this world which still operate today.

Kacou.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
About the first world war, you should look into Germany's plan to built a railroad all the way to Baghdad, which would've allowed Germany easy access to oil. ( a big no-no for western allies)...

Good to see you around CT23. To further your thoughts there is an excellent book by Jonathan McMurray about this topic that he covers with much research and depth entitled Distant Ties: Germany, the Ottoman Empire and the construction of the Baghdad Railway. It is available on Google books and helps support the assertions that this was a key, if not the main contributor to World War One.

new topics

top topics

join