It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moron of the Month

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I wasnt really sure where to post this I could have put it in below top secret but this is somthing I think everyone could have a opinion on so this is good a place as any I have come across many news storys over the years some I still remember like the lady in seattle that was threating to jump off a bridge and there was bus next to her encourging her to jump so she did. But this has to be hands down one of the most mornic things I have seen in a while. This almost is a story that fits in the matrix movies several people after the matrix movies made the news claiming the movie had told them do it? The Ultimate Question here is if more movies come out along these lines will more people start to act out what they see or are people just getting more mentaly ill?

Here is the Story.

www.pressherald.com...

Falcon

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   
This is really a tough way to cry for help. This poor man needs it bad.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Wouldn't you automatically know, that you couldn't nail both hands before you nailed in the first one? Wow. Just Wow. I'm sure this guy has some serious issues, seeing God on his computer, how would he know what God looks like, maybe it's just a really old monitor, that was reflecting his own image.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
What a dumass

You want to know whats really sad? If its like here in arkansas they will sedate the man for 1-2 weeks and release him. Period.
By law they cannot hold him any longer for ANY reason. If he hurts someone else he goes to jail.

Thats it. Thats what passes for mental health care here in the hills.

[Edited on 16-3-2004 by Amuk]

top topics

join