It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind readers??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Hi!!...I'm an empath too...I have always been...but now this "gift" is given me problems...when I enter in old buildings, full of history I sense if something negative happened...and I feel like somebody punched me in the stomach...so I must get out... I really don't how to handle this...sometimes I have to stay in those places, besides I don't want my life to be influenced by this stuff...Any suggestion??...

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Melyphoebesweetwitch

I know how you feel.
These places can be very painful to be in.

I don't have many real old buildings in my area with bad history.

Have you tried meditations or relaxation exercies?

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   

You see it as a burden? Jeese. I kind of wish I had it a little more heightened than I do now. I must be just an average human but I could feel it again tonight. All my friends were feeling really screwed up and sick because of obvious reasons, but I began to feel that way before they even told me.

One thing is for sure. You and fishneedh2o need to learn how to turn it off once and a while I guess. More control perhaps.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   
i think that sometimes i can hear what people are thinking to themselves. It only happens once every few years or so, and only for a few hours. No idea what it is or what causes it. But it's annoying and freaky as hell, you constantly think that people are saying things when they're not. It sounds like they're talking.

i would only hear their voices when they would say something to themselves inside their head. I couldn't pick up on abstract thought. Haven't had an occurrence in over three years . . .

One scenario that was very legit, was with a new employee i was working with. I was doing an order, and he was behind me. I heard him say "I'm so hungry, i really want to eat something, like a salad"

So i turned to him and said "so why don't you?"

He looks at me with this bewildered face and says

"Why don't i what?"

(i'm confused at this point too, because i thought he was talking to me, but he wasn't, he hadn't said anything.)

"eat a salad"

"That's so weird i was just thinking about eating a salad!" he yelled.

I had other experiences that followed over a 5 hour period that day. The others were rather inappropriate for this forum though

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I thnk my wife's a mind reader, as she can always tell when I'm upto no good.......

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
I thnk my wife's a mind reader, as she can always tell when I'm upto no good.......

The ol' reliable women's intuition. A classic.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I tried with meditation...but it doesn't help...I also tried to imagine a shield of positive energy around me when I enter in those buildings but it's not easy to keep it for a long time...it tires me out...

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Try charging a talisman and keeping it with you, it can be anything that you have with you all the time like a ring you don't take off.
Meditate and picture your chi flowing in to the object.
Do you aura cleanse? You can do it with smoke from your fave incense, sound like bells or a rattle, or even picture yourself removing the goo from your aura.

Stay happy!

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxell

Yes, My daughter did exactly that when she was about 6 years old.
It was breakfast time and I was sitting there in the silent house stairing out the window with a tune running through my head. She made a comment about the music which indicated that she heard it too, I forget what it was. But it was specific enough to unmistakably mean she was listening to my recollection of it. She was litterally hearing my recollection of the music.

My wife kids that I am psychic, but the world's worst psychic!

[edit on 21-8-2008 by Cyberbian]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melyphoebesweetwitch
Hi!!...I'm an empath too...I have always been...but now this "gift" is given me problems...when I enter in old buildings, full of history I sense if something negative happened...and I feel like somebody punched me in the stomach...so I must get out... I really don't how to handle this...sometimes I have to stay in those places, besides I don't want my life to be influenced by this stuff...Any suggestion??...

Residual energy carrys intention. This sounds like you are not only sensing but tapping the energy.

Do the meditation where you envision a bubble of light surrounding you.

Add small ball which circles you. This ball is sacrificial, half the energy of the ball will carry away any energy with a negative intention and dissipate it in the nearest glass object, and the other half will replenish itself. This ball must be contain all the suicidal energy you can muster. It's purpose is to have a manic will to self destruct carrying any energy which would do harm with it, and dissipate both in the glass fulfilling the negative intention.
You must be very specific in the meditation the intention must be clear and specific. Like a list with prioritized order of glass objects to look for.
Your intention must be more specific and more intent than the energy you pick up. Your energy imposes it's specific will upon the negative energy, without trying to take it in, or to fight it's intention, so It does not need to over power it. It only needs to direct it. Think of it as negative energy ju-jutsu.

You may experience glass objects like water glasses in sinks exploding now and again, but that will be a good thing.

I particularly like the water glass in the sink because the explosion can be quite strong. Glass can fly for about ten feet in every direction if the glass is not heavy enough. The sink limits collateral damage.

Heavy Ashtrays are great because they are thick and heavy they tend to just split in half. But they sound like a gun going off.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Zombiegirl

A Talisman huh? Sounds alsome!

Aura cleansing? Must you be able to see auras or can you just meditate and envision the process?

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
To me mind reading is possible. I have had too many experiences that couldn't be coincidence. What I find is a constant in every experience is right before I get an image of what they are thinking of, I unintentionally am thinking nothing at the time. I have heard Masters say that by having no thoughts you can pick up on others like a radio wave. Thinking about nothing intentionally though I find impossible.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soulstone
To me mind reading is possible. I have had too many experiences that couldn't be coincidence. What I find is a constant in every experience is right before I get an image of what they are thinking of, I unintentionally am thinking nothing at the time. I have heard Masters say that by having no thoughts you can pick up on others like a radio wave. Thinking about nothing intentionally though I find impossible.

GREAT! I KNEW IT!

Okay so I learned to clear mind mind very well because of the last 5 years of taking martial arts. So, I did exactly that and put my hand on the head of a friend who had a deck of cards in her hand, picked a card, screamed the card out in her head, and poof 3 times in a row I guessed the number (well actually 2 times but then after that I got freaked out a little and my mind started thinking again and basically had the correct card/number)

Thanks a lot Soulstone for confirming this for me.

[edit on 21-8-2008 by Unlimitedpossibilities]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Unlimitedpossibilities

Anytime buddy

If you want to learn more about it I highly recommend the book Beyond the Himalayas. It certainly changed my life and there is a free copy on the net.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulstone

Wow. Free? It sounds like a good book. To tell you the truth I have no money basically so that works perfectly. If I cannot find it on the net I will post back or u2u you.

Thanks again.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Zombiegirl

I'll try!!...thanks for the advice!!...

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I got mind controller and mind reader chip in my head . Someone is playing a dirty game . My life was broken . Too many people has access to my memory . Some federal stuff... Noone has answer . But too many diagnoses , too much lies around . See no way to fix it . Got any ideas , mail me . [email protected]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join