It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Orders 'Nuclear Noose' Put Around US

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   

www.whatdoesitmean.com

New reports circulating in the Kremlin today are stating that Prime Minister Putin and President Medvedev have jointing ordered Russia’s Strategic Missile Troops (RVSN) to begin the encirclement of the United States with a ‘Nuclear Noose’ in preparation for ‘all out’ war with American Military Forces.

Sparking the fears of Russian leaders, these reports state, were conversations held this past week between Putin and former US Secretary of State Henry Kissinger (Kissinger McLarty Associates) wherein Mr. Kissinger stated that the likelihood of Senator John McCain ascending to the presidency of the United States was ‘all but assured’.

Russian policy analysts have long considered a McCain led US government as a continuation of Bush’s foreign policy for an American led implementation of a ‘New World Order’ that would see the abolishment of Nation States and the establishment of World Trading Blocks, and which Putin has vowed to prevent occurring.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I don't know what more can be added to this...

I wish I had an answer that would aid us in our inevitable battle with fate, but I do not.

Prepare for the worst, and hope for the best...

www.whatdoesitmean.com

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
[edit= never mind this is sorcha faal]

[edit on 18-8-2008 by Karlhungis]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
What that means? that we now have to invade Russia and forget Iran? leave it to bush to hear news like this ones, can you imagine the profiteers of wars just taking into consideration invading Russia, after all they do have vast oil reserves.

I think the OP article is just propaganda.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Tapped In

OP said "I don't know what more can be added to this"

How about the source is Sorcha Faal(ie Sucha Fool ie David Booth)therefore there is nothing to worry about. Well in fairness, there is lots to worry about but I'm 100% sure that this story is at least 95% fabrication due to the source.

Just wanted to be the first on the Sorcha pile on. I've actually been considering actually making more use of the ignore button. The first and only people I have ignored are inflamatory posters who I found were adding little to discussion except to continuously repeat a certain viewpoint. I've noticed more and more of David Booth's drivel making it onto breaking news lately, I've got to wonder about the discernment of anyone posting a link to there.

Using a source like whatdoesitmean, shows a lack of discernment

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Another fine piece of journalism by Sorcha Faal.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Personally I'd have to say this "article" holds about as much water as a sieve. As others have mentioned just how would one go about putting a "nuclear noose" around the US? Missiles in Mexico? Canada?

Here is yet again another "explosive" Snewze "article" by Sorcha Faal which, not so oddly enough, has no coverage by any other media outlet world-wide.

Putin Orders "Nuclear Noose"

None, Zilch, Nada... non-issue.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I'm praying this is just another war of WORDS and nothing more but we have so much tension going on in the world some thing is about to give

Russia has 5380 nukes en.wikipedia.org...

The Russian and Georgia conflict is smoke and mirrors IMO as the Warships from the USA,Britan and France move into position

2008 will go down in history for all the wrong reasons

Sorcha Faal

Forget what i said

[edit on 18-8-2008 by duffster]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
There really still isnt any conclusive evidence a very large fleet is heading to block of the straight of hormuz...and i dont think the USA,Uk or France would even attempt it...imo....that would actually cause mass riots...well here in the uk anyway...i dont think the populus would take too kindly too it...i know id attempt to drag those rotten mp's out by the neck if it occured,as would many other Brits...

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gools
Sorcha Faal... Internet Hoax Queen Courtesy of David Booth...

Thanks for that! People should check that out!

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tapped In

www.whatdoesitmean.com

New reports circulating in the Kremlin today are stating that Prime Minister Putin and President Medvedev have jointing ordered Russia’s Strategic Missile Troops (RVSN) to begin the encirclement of the United States with a ‘Nuclear Noose’ in preparation for ‘all out’ war with American Military Forces.

Sparking the fears of Russian leaders, these reports state, were conversations held this past week between Putin and former US Secretary of State Henry Kissinger (Kissinger McLarty Associates) wherein Mr. Kissinger stated that the likelihood of Senator John McCain ascending to the presidency of the United States was ‘all but assured’.

Russian policy analysts have long considered a McCain led US government as a continuation of Bush’s foreign policy for an American led implementation of a ‘New World Order’ that would see the abolishment of Nation States and the establishment of World Trading Blocks, and which Putin has vowed to prevent occurring.

And now you now why the Bush Family purchased those 100,000 acres in Paraguay.

top topics

join