It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Selection '08 - Buyer Beware v.2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Since it’s July and all, and poison poon Clinton is out, and by demand, I decided to update this some. The other version with the info with Hillary Clinton in it is here. So let’s start out with Barack Obama. In his Blueprint for Change thing, he even has the same navy blue and white color combo and font that a certain upscale clothes store uses on its bags and ads. So I’ll call him Brooks Brother. It’s pretty appropriate, don’t you think?

Barack Obama

There’s not that much difference between my position and George Bush’s position at this stage. The difference, in my mind, is who’s in a position to execute.” – As quoted in the July 27, 2004 Chicago Tribune on the Iraqi invasion

Well, let’s see how he holds up against the Bush litmus test.

Bush says: We must take the fight to the terrorists so that we can be safe at home.

No difference here, as this Washington Post article shows:

Romney says that “the jihadist threat is the defining challenge of our generation,” as real as the threat that was posed by Nazi Germany and Stalin’s Soviet Union, and he promises an appropriately sized response. Obama, albeit using slightly different terms, agrees: “To defeat al Qaeda, I will build a twenty-first-century military and twenty-first-century partnerships as strong as the anticommunist alliance that won the Cold War to stay on the offense everywhere from Djibouti to Kandahar.

Stay on the offensive? With what money? People seem to have this idea that we have this unlimited cache of money, and we can wage as many wars against as many countries as we want, without care of the consequences to our economy or for the regard of the innocent citizens of countries like Iraq, none of whom asked to be precision bombed to pieces by the coalition forces. The more money the government prints out to fund wars, the less it is worth. People are screaming with joy with the fact that the price of gold is soaring through the roof. It is doing so because it takes more dollars to buy the same amount.

Obama has also declared that he would not hesitate to send US troops into Pakistan, to root out Al-Qaeda.

==================================================

A little too long for this format. Link is here

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Djibouti??

did he really say that?

i didnt even realize that little tiny nation was on the list...

will we let Ethiopia annex it or what?

this stuff is getting outta hand...

why would Obama want to bomb Djibouti?

Do any of you even know where it is?

Its in eastern Africa- next to ethiopia (in case u never heard of it)

But i didnt realize we had negative relations with them. I figured we were friendly terms with them. I guess not anymore.
Dang. Learn something new everyday.

But why Djibouti?? lol

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Ok Im going to add some links so people can read a bit more about this little tiny mini-nation of Djibouti.

Information is critical here, i think.

www.cia.gov...

djibouti.usembassy.gov...

en.wikipedia.org...

Look how tiny this little nation is...

Did Obama really say Djibouti?? I dont even know what to say...Im....flabbergasted?

join