It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a Chupacabra???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I just saw a documentary on History-Channel about Chupacabras, so after
looking it i thought lets have a look on the Internet about chupacabras, and i found this Picture which i've never seen before.
Chupacabra Eyewhitnesses in Puerto Rico often say they had red-glowing eyes so look at these big eyeballs.
What do you think of this?

Chupacabra-Pic

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
The tail and feet look like a rat to me. Dunno why its pure white, guess I've never seen the skin of a white rat, maybe that's normal.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
whatever it is, it has feelings too

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
it looks to me like a hairless young kangaroo or a wallaby.

how it got that way, (hairless) and who killed it is another story.

Here is a pic of one with its eyes open so you can see the size of the eyes and how they sit on the head.

Edit; having trouble with image links bear with

[edit on 17-8-2008 by Illusionsaregrander]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Could just as well be a plastic inflatable.
But deads organisms do typically swell up after a while, except that this pic was taken out near a vehicle in the rain. So this could just have been easily staged.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
thts called a dead albino rat laying on the side of the road. what gives. you really thought that was a chupacabra? common really?

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Aside from looking NOTHING AT ALL like a chupacabra, (seriously, not one report of a chupa looks like that, except for maybe the dog version)
Aside from the picture being taken in a city, well away from Chupa habitat. It looks like a rat. This pic was on ATS a while back, think it was decided it was a rat.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
thts called a dead albino rat laying on the side of the road. what gives. you really thought that was a chupacabra? common really?

Well i think rats don't have that big eyes nearly coming out of the skull

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
it looks to me like a hairless young kangaroo or a wallaby.

It's not a kangaroo or a wallaby. The tail has much more meat on it. That looked like a rodent tail. The face looks different too.

[edit on 18/8/08 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

I too remember seeing this a while back.

I think the size of the creature was also suspect, due to the angle of the photo that was taken (to give it a larger appearence).

Seldom do we see any vintage pictures that have not already been discussed on ATS.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Weird whatever it is! One big bad rat if it is a rat

However i dont think ANYONE on here can say "it looks nothing lke a Chupacabra!" ...

Have you seen a Chupacabra? Dont say "it doesnt sound like the sightings" either theres been soooooooooooooo many supposed sightings of Chupacabras and they range from small rat like creatures to things the size of dogs.

The weird thing about the creature in the photo is that its got no fur! It looks all shiny.

[edit on 18/8/08 by Liamoville]

[edit on 18/8/08 by Liamoville]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   
It looks like dinner to me !

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO

No. Of course it isn't.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Liamoville

Well, for one thing it's wet, which is why it's shiny. The other thing is, no, I've never seen a Chupa. I've just read sighting accounts or seen pictures drawin by witnesses. WHich is about all we have when it comes to identfying the creature. You can't just dump the descriptions in favor of some picture of something you don't understand.

The OP is stating it looks like a Chupa because of it's eyes.
True, Chupa is described as having red eyes, it's also described as having either a almost reptilian or insectoid appearence, this thing may at best hop on it's back leg a bit, and doesn't show any characteristics of a reptillian or insectoid appearance.

This thing is fairly small, it has a normal shaped mouth, it looks like it's been preserved for a lwhile, bleaching it's skin. The area it's in looks fairly well built up, not the habitat ascribed to any incarnation of the CHupa.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
looks like a giant white rat to me.

heres a good sketch of what they supposed look like(the ones in puerto rico)

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 8/19/2008 by scorpionxx]

new topics

top topics

join