It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cloud passing behind UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Cloud passing behind UFO

www.ufodigest.com

I received an email from Kathy of Tallebudgera Valley, Qld, Australia. She was kind enough to use our submission form in the left-hand column and included several photographs.

Kathy describes her sighting:

I had just purchased a new telescopic lens for my camera, an EF 70-300mm, with Image Stabilizer, for a Canon EOS 400D, and went outside to test it out.

The clouds had a lovely rainbow shimmer to them ( it was approx 11.30am) so started taking photos of them. I noticed to the side of a cloud a bright shiny object. I initially thought it was a plane, until I realized after watching for a while, I wasn't tracking it with the camera, it didn't get bigger or smaller, it just didn't move.

I then assumed it must be a star, until the cloud came over and passed BEHIND it. I watched the object for approx 20 minutes and it did not move, even though the clouds were moving all around it.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Perhaps Internos can decypher this one

www.ufodigest.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
There is no way to conclude from the photos provided the shiny object's position relative to the clouds. She said she watched the object for 20 minutes and then lost it. However, why would she not be able to find it again, since she said it never moved?

Did the clouds get thicker (suggesting object was behind clouds)? No, she left out that important piece of information. If the clouds disappeared then her testimony doesn't make much sense.

The photos are totally inconclusive of anything.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

We'd need to see the full picture to determine context.

The picture as it is is meaningless.

(The apparent object may be 0.1mm across or 1000m across
)

It's obviously a crop so lack of original image is in itself suspicious

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Well, I can say I have shot photos with an image that looks very similar. I read the article and it said she couldn't see it with her naked eye, but could see it with her camera that had a new telescopic lens. I didn't see mine with my eye, but it showed up in my camera. I've emailed the woman and offered to send her my photos.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
It looks like a pimple.

new topics

top topics

join