It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton and the first atack on the world trade center.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Ok, everytime I have a discussion with my dad about polotics, and Bush, the same question always comes out of his mouth. Why did Bil Clinton not do anyhting aobut the first attak on the world trade center? I would really really like to be able to answer this for him, and have been trying to find the answer o no avail. I would also like to better educate myself on thi same topic, so any replies with information would be greatly appreciated. I used the search bar but could not find anyhting so if in fact anothe thread such as this exists kindly point me in the direction of it.

[edit on 8/16/2008 by Finn1916]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Finn1916

Finn...

Have your dad watch this, it is a great smack down Clinton puts on Faux News.

Google Video Link

www.youtube.com...

For some reason it won't embed.

[edit on 16-8-2008 by ThroatYogurt]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
As mu as I would love to, I can't. He doesn't have internet (I swear he is the only person on the planet that doesn't) and he lives in california and i'm in florida.

Awesome video tho, might take some things from it and give him Clinton's answers. Thanks for the vid!!

Watching it a second time, he really ripped that guy a new one.

[edit on 8/16/2008 by Finn1916]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Finn1916

Hi Finn....

Here is a link to the transcript of that interview:

thinkprogress.org...

Perhaps you can print it and mail it to him.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

Finn, let me add that Clinton is talking about Richard Clarke who has written two great books on 911 and the failure of the national securities. The 1st one is "Against Al Enemies." #1 Best seller.

I just started reading his newest book: "Your Government Failed You." So far it is a page turner. I highly recommend reading them both and sending them to your dad. This man has worked for both Republicans and Democrats so he wont be able to scream "moonbats."

-TY-

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Awesome, thanks Throat Yogurt, this should make my next debate with dad much easier.

new topics

top topics

join