It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neo-Cons Dream of Global Dominance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Neo-Cons Dream of Global Dominance

Neo-cons dream of global dominance
Sat, 16 Aug 2008 01:08:36 GMT

former Assistant Secretary of the US Treasury, Paul Craig Roberts
Former assistant secretary of the US Treasury, Paul Craig Roberts says the Bush administration ordered Georgia to ethnically cleanse South Ossetia.

Roberts, speaking in an exclusive interview with Press TV said that that Dick Cheney and his neo-con cronies are out of touch with reality because they actually think that they could conquer Russia by pushing Georgia to attack South Ossetia.

Roberts also said that the current administration, guided as it is by neo-con ideologies is capable of creating another world war and using the nuclear bomb for imposing its dominance on the globe.

He said that Republican presidential hopeful John McCain has declared, “In the 21st century nations don't invade other nations.” However In the early years of the 21st century the United States has already invaded two countries and has been beating the drums for attacking Iran.

President Bush, the chief invader of the 21st century, has echoed McCain's claim that nations don't invade other nations.

The former Reagan administration official said that Ukraine, where nationalism has taken hold funded by the neo-con National Endowment for Democracy, will be the next conflict between American pretensions and Russia.

SG/HAR

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
No argument here.

The U.s has been said to be the most agressive Country ever.

The sad part is that the good people who live in the country are being judged by the works of the government and not by the thoughts of the civilians. In reality, we are all the exact same, only defined by our government and religion.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

I dunno, I got a feeling a lot of people that have already woken up know the difference between the corrupt few in power, and the majority of the American people. One thing about these neo-cons/illuminati/nwo criminals they do under estimate us.

It's the controlled media that is trying to portray an US against THEM mentality. Great to see this not working as they planned. I always try to make a point with anyone when discussing the crimes they do and use their own countries peoples as backup. The old "only doing what is best for "OUR" country" routine has lost all worth to most in general.

I feel times are changing for the better in this way, and the great thing is it will actually become "cool" for the mainstream to uncover all crimes over all these times that I refer to as the "giant awakening".

Z

new topics

join