It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S.: Iraq hit squads being trained in Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   

U.S.: Iraq hit squads being trained in Iran

www.msnbc.msn.com

WASHINGTON - Iraqi Shiite assassination teams are being trained in at least four locations in Iran by Tehran's elite Quds force and Lebanese Hezbollah and are planning to return to Iraq in the next few months to kill specific Iraqi officials as well as U.S. and Iraqi troops, according to intelligence gleaned from captured militia fighters and other sources in Iraq.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Anyone buying this???????

Suddenly Iran is not just saber rattling about this or that. Now, according to the US military, they are training hit squads to come into Iraq and do the nasty.

Timing about this is a bit funny, don't you think.

Lets see, the new CVBG's are in place. The Russian thing is just about done in the new's cycles. Suddenly, the Intelligence services decide to release this tasty morsel to the public. Yep, it's time for a new crisis.

I'm expecting Israel to strike very soon now that we have the assets in place to back their play.

www.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
If it is true then its the U.S policies worldwide that are to blame for the global explosion of Al CIAeda..... Anyway i wouldnt listen to this media propoganda cack agency. Pure government shills/////

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
So what? Iran hit squads are probably being trained in Israel.

1-1

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Suddenly, the Intelligence services decide to release this tasty morsel to the public. Yep, it's time for a new crisis.

Very true.

I turned on CNN for a minute just 30 minutes ago. They were talking about the aftermath of the Georgian/Russian conflict. And the reporter said "Nobody wants a new cold war yet", then quickly changed it to "ever".

Yeah, lets not get ahead of ourselves here. Let the plan unfold first.

[edit on 16-8-2008 by Copernicus]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Yep yep, time to rattle the saber and thump our chest and tell the world we are moving in on them to put them down. What a bunch of bull crap. They have to be either blind or stupid, or both, to think the people can`t see through their garbage, I mean come on, their term is almost over, so what do they do? Go for the gusto and start another fight. Why, so they can enact the war clause, and stay in office?

top topics

join