It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kid slap mother on national tv and dude baths in fastfood restaurants kitchen sink Is the world goin

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
KID SLAPS MOM

www.youtube.com...

Dude baths in sink while on the job and a fastfood place

www.youtube.com...

Okay I know were on the brink of world war 3 but, is the world coming to an end can somebody please tell me and let me know please!!!??

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I think society is becoming more stupid and people like us are becoming aware of these stupid and immature ideals. Someway I do hope for a change and if war is our change then bring it on! I'm sorry but my ideals have changed in how our world can become a better place now. I hope nobody gets offended.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
That slap looked fake to me, actually the whole thing looked kinda fake.

Of course there are many kids out there who do hit their mother, but that looked so weird?

You know what people always say what's happening, is the world coming to an end, oh this is end times, when they see something shocking.
But the fact is humans have been like this forever!

[edit on 15-8-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
nah It was real. I have seen the clip and that episode of doctor phil before. Dr Phil was saying afterwards what that kid would turn into after he was a bit older.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
No I'm afraid this is what our world is coming too....

[edit on 15-8-2008 by Techsnow]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
In re: the first video - parents don't parent their children anymore. They want to be friends with their kids and never draw the boundaries between parent and child.
You can still be pretty cool to your child even if you actually tell him/her she can't have something or *gasp* punish them for misbehaving. I wish today's parents would understand how to do their jobs.

In re: the second video - people do stupid things when they're young. This one lost his job, so he paid the consequences. Did you never do anything stupid when you were a teen?
I know I sure did, and my mom sure made me pay the consequences!

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by nahsik
I think society is becoming more stupid and people like us are becoming aware of these stupid and immature ideals. Someway I do hope for a change and if war is our change then bring it on! I'm sorry but my ideals have changed in how our world can become a better place now. I hope nobody gets offended.

I can't imagine why you wouldn't welcome any change, my friend.
I wanna see it come down.. suck it down.. flush it down.. flush it doooown...
(hey.. hey .. hey.. hey...)

oh.. and that was one Ass Kickin' Fat Kid.

Wish I had the guts to have done that to my mom when I was tiny. She'd beat the hell out of me .. just because she was on her PMS..

The kid literally says "how's that make YOU feel??" .. right on.

FACE IT.. parents are on the whole in America.. about as emotionally developed as they were in fifth grade.
Some of them need the living chit beat out of them.
Whom better, but their kids.. to show them how it feels to be bullied and have their problems taken out on constantly.

Who knows.. the soul in the child could very well be billions of years older and wiser than the out of shape baggy-faced smoker-skinned hick-talking wal-mart-workin moms and dads that hit the kid.

payback's a bitch

-

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

-

All in all you seem to possess much more anger than you do intelligence.

I'm not sure that ratio is going to move your "revolution" along at the rate you hope for.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
this kid needs to spend a week over at the marine corps devil pups program. That will get the kid in line. and might even make him lose some of that weight. no more peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for you!!

Yeah you little brat try talking to a drill sergeant that way.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME YOU LITTLE FAT MAGGOT!!!! GET YOUR ASS UP AND RUN ANOTHER MILE FOR ME AND DO 50 PUSHUPS YOU LITTLE SCUM ON THE BOTTOM OF MY BOOT!!! YOUR LOWER THAN WHALE S*$(@ IN MY BOOK. WHAT YOU CRYING WANNA RUN HOME TO MAMMA!?!"

That would be awesome. some drill instructor all up in this brats face inspecting his nose in that up close stare down that drill sergeants do.

Bet he would be real respectful of his mom then. my mom would have drop kicked my ass into next week just for telling her to shut up. the slap would have earned me much more than a mark that lasted 20 minutes. this kid needs to get scared straight. so much anger in the little fat one.

[edit on 15-8-2008 by BASSPLYR]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
that guy at burger king who takes a bath at work for his birthday is a friggen moron. the hift leader should of sent his ass home. bathing in the sink at the burger king is illegal. it spreads disease like hepatitis. I was a day manager of a robeks juice when i was in my late teens. it was against health code to even take a customers cu and wash it out in our sink for them because of the possible spread of disease. cops should have arrested this guy for indecent exposure in a public place and for violating the health department and endangering the health of everybody else in that restaurant.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

I can't imagine why you wouldn't welcome any change, my friend.
I wanna see it come down.. suck it down.. flush it down.. flush it doooown...
(hey.. hey .. hey.. hey...)

-

I don't get you Mr Prevenge. Ahh well maybe a slap in the face is more appropriate. Only joking. Yeah that kid would not get away with that kind of thing in my family. Would of been beaten stiff coming from an asian household.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
yeah that brat needs to be sent to singapore for a personality makeover.

In fact if I were president I would make an exchange program for our prisoners. the hardened ones would be sent to singapore and get some correction in the form of a wet rattan cane across the butt.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
The only problem here being, that without a proper role model as a parent, he's got nothing to go on in regards to proper behavior.

The mother is definitely contributing to this young mans difficulties through her lack of insight and double standards of behavior. It's not acceptible for him to behave the same way she does. That's quite a conflict for a young kid who doesn't know any better.

I think we all remember how it felt to be "reduced" by our parents in some form or another, just because we were younger our feelings were somehow invalid? Just because we were "children" that we were somehow to take whatever was handed us without question?

Ok- sure - I was a quiet and obiedent child for the most part, but I do remember the double standards - which always resulted in a conflict of one form or another.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
yeah by the way the mother of that kid lost a daughter to brain cancer. Dr phil was saying is this why you treat your son like this? Do you blame your son for losing your daughter?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Thats the type of child when older and kills someone or rapes someone will say to the victim " see what you made me do".

Marines don't want someone like that.

Roper

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
From the perspective of TV and the internet, the world's been going "crazy" for a while now. Look at the proliferation of inane reality TV shows. I'm not talking about the ones where there is some sort of contest or purpose to them like American Idol or even Project Runway but the ones that seem to focus on the worse sides of human nature. Some say that this is just a voyeuristic exploration but it's amazing to me how easily people are willing to put themselves out there for exposure. Talks shows like Jerry Springer have been doing this even longer.

Games shows lately are getting in on the act as well having people do ridiculous or embarrassing things for the sake of the camera. I remember watching Candid Camera (the old ones with Alan (sp?) Funt) when I was a kid. This was funny to me because of the element of surprise - people didn't even realize they were participating and it was funny. Now though, viewing people knowingly acting stupid or behaving badly just doesn't make sense to me.

I don't want to know that much about other people's lives and if I want to explore a certain side of humanity from a cinematic perspective, I will watch a movie with actors and actresses playing roles. I have enough of my own "reality" with which to deal and can watch plenty of people around me act stupid or angry without having to turn on the TV or go online to find them.

How about a reality show that focuses on enlightment and a willingness to work together? Let me watch someone who's experienced some truly great things in his or her life and has some sound advice on how to muddle through the craziness all around us. I want to be inspired, taught something I didn't know before, and learn how to become a better person, husband, father, and citizen of the world. Sadly, though, this is not entertaining or even engaging to many people so the world continues to watch what it does while I, and many others fortunately, hope for something better to come along.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

I'm sorry, but no... I huarantee you, fifty years ago a child, punk ass kid wouldn't even contemplate slapping his mother. If he did, he'd reconsider the idea when he saw a switch or extension cord coming at his ass!!! That is part of the problem, parents don't control their children anymore, children control their parents.It's a damned shame, really.

[edit on 15-8-2008 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Techsnow
No I'm afraid this is what our world is coming too....

Diversity is our strength!

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Honestly, I think this whole "society is going downhill" phrase is a bit overblown. As if the common man has been "prim and proper" up until now. I think not.

So I'm not going to dig up any proof, but just think about it. At what point in our history was society picture perfect?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

I'm sorry, but no... I huarantee you, fifty years ago a child, punk ass kid wouldn't even contemplate slapping his mother. If he did, he'd reconsider the idea when he saw a switch or extension cord coming at his ass!!! That is part of the problem, parents don't control their children anymore, children control their parents.It's a damned shame, really.

[edit on 15-8-2008 by SpeakerofTruth]

And in the past, babies were killed, wars were made, people were raped, witches were burnt. It has always been like this. It's human nature.

Actually some societies in the past has been way worse than some of the places in present day.

All I'm saying is people always complain or say we are in the last days, what has the world become, when things have always been like this, maybe not kids hitting their mother, but who knows, we didn't have TV shows like this Doctor guy back then haha.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join