It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

georgian president mentions the new world order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
im scared
in an interview
the president of georgia mentions the new world order

www.youtube.com...

what do you guys think

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
umm how about a freaking reply!

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Well, it is obvious by the contecxt in which he mentions a "new world order" that he hopes for one with democratic roots. I don't see any real fear in that.

However, in my honest opinion, all of these world leaders are in on the scheme. That's the frightening part. All of this is planned before it ever happens. Then they get on television and act as if it has all come as some humongous shock to their psyches.

"Nothing in politics happens by accident. If it happens, it was planned that way." Franklin Roosevelt

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Elliotuk don't be such an impatient critter.

It is good to see the world leaders acknowledge the existence of the NWO. The more who become aware, the better off we all are in dealing with it.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I don't think its obvious where he says he is fighting for freedom and nwo order, in the same sentence mind you, that the context is obvious in the least. He's relying on the ignorance of the masses to equate the two when they are polar opposites. Along with the ethnic cleansing that is occurring, this should be an indication that this is regular nwo stuff as usual. In the chess game, he is just a pawn moving as ordered.

[edit on 15-8-2008 by mystiq]

[edit on 15-8-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by elliotuk
what do you guys think

Well, I think it's obvious that he's admitting that George H.W. Bush and co are behind this conflict.

top topics

join