It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA says; Clouds will NEVER form from contrails.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TH3ON3
What a bunch of liars, I have seen it with my own eyes and they do at times form clouds. Again my theory is that they are testing a cloud making chemical in order to shelter us from the suns rays which will increase out of control before too many more years.

So proly no conspiracy other than not wanting you to know they have your best interests at heart. Ditto on the UFO Mars things!!!

I have no opinion on the issue of contrails etc.

But I do know that clouds actually make the earth warmer because they keep the heat from the ground there. They do not in anyway provide protection.

When it's chilly outside like in the spring or fall, watch the weather and you'll see the cloudy days are usually the warmest. And it gets really cold on the sunny days.

Other factors involved so it's not always the case, but I notice the cloudy days are warmer all the time - mostly because I'm wishing the weather was that warm and sunny.

OP is too judgemental and all about judgment. I guess he must be the one without sin who's going to throw the first stone.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

When I pick out a baby sitter, I have to make a judgement.

As far a throwing the first stone, even Jesus didn't do that, why would
I?

I wish for all to prosper.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia

Originally posted by TH3ON3
What a bunch of liars, I have seen it with my own eyes and they do at times form clouds. Again my theory is that they are testing a cloud making chemical in order to shelter us from the suns rays which will increase out of control before too many more years.

So proly no conspiracy other than not wanting you to know they have your best interests at heart. Ditto on the UFO Mars things!!!

I have no opinion on the issue of contrails etc.

But I do know that clouds actually make the earth warmer because they keep the heat from the ground there. They do not in anyway provide protection.

When it's chilly outside like in the spring or fall, watch the weather and you'll see the cloudy days are usually the warmest. And it gets really cold on the sunny days.

Other factors involved so it's not always the case, but I notice the cloudy days are warmer all the time - mostly because I'm wishing the weather was that warm and sunny.

OP is too judgemental and all about judgment. I guess he must be the one without sin who's going to throw the first stone.

------------
------------

Are you saying that clouds do not help block UV rays? I thought so...but maybe I'm wrong.

-------------
-------------

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manasseh
reply to post by badmedia

When I pick out a baby sitter, I have to make a judgement.

As far a throwing the first stone, even Jesus didn't do that, why would
I?

I wish for all to prosper.

Then why are you telling people they are going to hell because they disagree with you? Also, there is a difference in judging someone and making a choice or having an opinion. To judge someone or to "pass judgment" also comes with a form of punishment.

Sorry, but you seem to be one of those who worship the image of Jesus rather than his path when you threaten people with hell for not agreeing with you. You insert fear in people, not love and truth.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join