It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(*) Obama and Powell would you vote for that..?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
(*) Personally I'm Voting for the best President/VP Combo and in my Opinion that is a Ron Paul (R) and Dennis Kuchinich (D) Ticket..

But we are always defeated with the "Lessor of two evils" choice -- when both are clearly not the correct choice. and they always do something different than when they were running what they said they were gonna do anyway..

Obama - Powell is the lessor of two evils since our (my) ticket is not allowed to be chosen.

[edit on 14-8-2008 by BornPatriot]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

I would vote for any Obama ticket other than Obama/Clinton

I personally would love to see General Powell back in the front lines defending this country from the chair of a VP. But i don't think it'd happen.

My main reason for this is because Powells advice to Bush about Iraq was DONT INVADE IRAQ

But we went anyway.

I would love to see a President/Vice President who believe that not every conflict is solvable with boots on foreign soil spilling foreign blood.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I think Powell was genuinely lied to by the Bush administration and he deeply regrets prodding this nation into war overseas. I have nothing but respect for the man and having him on any ticket would enhance my view of it.

That said, I don't think he will be. If I were Collin Powell I know I would be disillusioned with politics not to want to participate anytime soon.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Anybody not on the payroll of the Bilderberg or corporates. That includes Hillary. I didnt like her slip of the tongue when she brought up JFK assassination. If she is VP she would really dwell on that thought I am sure.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by BornPatriot
Obama and Powell would you vote for that..?

Hell no. Ron Paul and Ben Stein would be my vision for a good ticket.
Ron Paul for President. Anything else is junk and unworthy of voting for.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Only if it was disclosed that Obama had a terminal illness and less than six months to go. I really respect Colin Powell and Obama definately needs someone of his character and experience to make up for his lack thereof.

[edit on 15-8-2008 by jefwane]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I had a lot more respect for Powell before he sat in front of the UN telling the Cheney scripted lies. You would think that someone of his command experience would be able to discern the truth when he hears it. Perhaps so many years in a den of professional liars has deadened his ear for the truth.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Absolutely not, I am not voting for any combo with Obama in it. I can't stand McCain either, but there's nothing that would ever make me vote for Obama, so to answer your OP, not a chance

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
well it isn't like you vote is or has ever been counted -- So its all a show -- a ruse to keep us divided and conquered... here check this out...

video.google.com...

Hacking Democracy

top topics

join