It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the hell is going on?? Poland?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Im sorry if someone allready postet it ..

i just read about that and ...well..seems like the cold war is back.
or maybe on highest and dangerous point ever..

pls read:

BBC news

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I read about four weeks ago they 'would not' support the missile shield in their country. Maybe after some arm twisting they changed their decision. This must be one heck of a system for Russia to be freaking about it so much. I see alot of behind the scenes players and moves taking place here.

[edit on 8/14/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
ye ..again a "little war" to make their ideas real

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
Maybe after some arm twisting they changed their decision.

Maybe watching Russia overrun Georgia had something to do with it.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Your Question is very Valid! There is a LOT going on, and this is by no means anything "Little" Look at rice over there already, this REEKS of NWO set up, and it aint gonna end anytime soon. Poland wtf? I have no idea, its just like they gonna do anything they want to pull off whatever the motive is, which could be one of many smaller ones for the main one which is pushing towards One World Gov, Moving In their central banks to Countries that dont have them, Using it as a distraction in its irrelevance for something altogether more sinister to be pushed through while no ones looking and the news is full of non sense.

Heres my take - Look at Europes "Position" now See the "Position" in the middle east?
Well we know where Russia is, and we know there africa is well taken care of with the UN etc, and asia with the ASEAN Summits.

So?

That leaves a gaping hole in the middle that the NWO needs to close in on and position themselves permanently through any one of their organizations and that includes Russia, there aint no sides here and only the top of the pyramid will win.

Poland = Controlled by EU another NWO Organisation.

And youve just made me think of another post I want to write

[edit on 14-8-2008 by Boostah]

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Nothing is going on in poland cold war the poland cold war??? Get a grip how worried could you be about Poland!!

top topics

join