It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Movie---Keeping The Faith--UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Hi Guys.

I've just watched a movie on Sky called 'Keeping the faith'. There is a scene where I noticed two UFOs. The main UFO I noticed whilst watching the movie on sky, starts above Edward Nortons head, moves slowly to the left and goes behind the skyscrapers. It's very strange on a full tv screen and good quality.

Here is a poor Youtube clip of the scene but it doesn't do the footage justice, so if anyone has the original on DVD and could upload a close up, that would be great.

UFO starts to appear at 00.09

www.youtube.com...

Now on the poor Youtube clip, I noticed another at 00.48 seconds. This seems to be a very FAST UFO but it could just be a bird as there are a few that appear throughout the clip. The first one in not a bird however, as it goes behind the buildings.

[edit on 14-8-2008 by Pie and Chips]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
It could be a UFO.

But I think looking at the distance and speed it is probably just a jumbo jet out of focus.

and the second one is obvious a bird.

Nice find though.

[edit on 14-8-2008 by Grey Magic]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Magic
It could be a UFO.

But I think looking at the distance and speed it is probably just a jumbo jet out of focus.

and the second one is obvious a bird.

Nice find though.

[edit on 14-8-2008 by Grey Magic]

It just looks like a blob in the youtube clip, as I said., but it's the best I can find to show you. But on the TV and a large screen, it looks huge. Especially compared to the size of the skyscrapers. It also flies strange.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Im more inclined to think that it is something natural such as an airplane or helicopter. it doesnt exhibit the characteristics typical of a ufo like hovering or zipping around. the speed of the object appeared to remain constant.

new topics

top topics

join