It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy 1st [ATS] Anniversary to INTERNOS!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Please join me in celebrating INTERNOS' 1st Anniversary here on ATS!

Thank you for all that you do for us here at ATS: The amount of research you put into your work and the amount of time you spend (here and offline) to help make ATS what it is!

Just the name alone: Internos has the reputation here at ATS of providing solid research, solid analysis and exceptional quality to your CM forum and the Aliens & UFO forum!

Again, thank you! And here is to another fabulous year on ATS!
May you continue to open our eyes, expand our minds and bring us all closer to the truth!

[edit on 8/14/2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I agree that internos is a great addition to this site. His effort is greatly appreciated by those of us who lack his skills with research and photo analysis.

We can hope for many more years of his involvement with our community.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I have him selected as a foe but it truly is a respected foe. Gives me a good level of contribution to aspire to. But hey i got 4 months left to turn it on before I make a year. Congrats Internos! What does that mean anyway -internos?

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Happy ATS Day! internos

Originally posted by stikkinikki
What does that mean anyway -internos?

Main Entry: in·ter nos
Pronunciation: \ˌin-ter-ˈnōs\
Function: foreign term
Etymology: Latin
: between ourselves

... that is, unless our internos has a hidden/personal meaning for the term.

[edit on 14-8-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
CONGRATULATIONS to you, Internos!

Your are not just an excellent researcher and very valuable asset to this forum - you have also shown me what a kind, patient and generous person you are. You have been a tremendous help to me many times "behind the scenes" here at ATS, and I have learned so much from you.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
how time sure does fly by. Happy Anniversary Internos and thank you for all of your quality information and your lightning speed research.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
As a bystander for the last several years now I have always enjoyed and respected INTERNOS's posts.

Congratulations and keep up the good work!

[edit on 14-8-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I can only repeat what many have already said.

The quality of your work, though it makes the rest of us look stupider, is at the level that I, like many others, aspire to.

If ATS were a house, you'd surely be a retaining wall.
Thank you for loyalty to the truth.
And Happy Anniversary, I would have used milestone, but what do I know?

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Congrats Internos, you also went out of your way to help me and i truly admire your research, work and general postings on the boards.

WTG

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Happy anniversary Internos !!
Thankyou for your fascinating thread topics and intelligent posts.You totally deserve your standing as one of the most respected members of ATS.
Absolutely loved the recent Height 611 thread, I reckon you could write a book on that one!

Heres's hoping this is the first year in many!

Best wishes

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Great initiative greeneyedleo,

Hello internos, I see that you are indeed exactly one year on ATS today and when I look at your profile page and see all those friends there it confirms me what I also knew, and that is that you are indeed a very well respected ATS member for your excellent overall work as member, as Conspiracy Master and your great personality and when needed you are always there to help.
So, congratulations my friend.

Spacevisitor.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I've took notice of Internos providing valuable information in almost every thread and helping members out ever since he first became a member. Just wanted to give props to a great member!

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
also, i just want to apologize for the overusage of the word member.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Hey Hey Happy Day!
Congrats!!!!

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Yeah, fantastic work Internos. This man always hits the nail on the head

His contribution to ATS is absolutely fantastic. Keep up the good work. Many thanks.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   

A very happy first Internos, and I appreciate all you do.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I figure someone who spends much of his time researching hard facts, could use something a bit more relaxing as an anniversary gift.

Choose your preference. Headphones only (nevermind the videos to the music. Edit-to-add: Songs bear no messages, for relaxing purposes only)

Enya / Carribean Blue

FC Kahuna / Hayling

Lauryn Hill & Bob Marley / Turn your lights down low

Marty Robbins / Ka Lu A

[edit on 14-8-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Happy Anniversary Internos!

Only been on the site one year and wow look at all those posts.. over 2000. The more amazing thing is the quality of posts.

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Congratulations, Internos.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
In your first year on this board you have eclipsed many others in you effort to provide the highest quality posts in every thread you participate in. Unfortunatly, you raised the bar to a level that is nearly impossible for many of us to even see, so I guess you'll need to stick around and continue your work, as there are no others that can possibly pick up where you left off should something untoward happen.

Seeing you post over the last year, two things came to mind:

1) I know someone I can truly call a friend that I have never met
2) That you can't possibly have any time for something called a "life"

So here's to Internos not getting a life anytime soon, so that the rest of us can enjoy your lack of one!!!!!!!!!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join