It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone els on the Moon ? This might be a old movie that you have seen before..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
www.liveleak.com...

Saw this movie as i was looking through the news on liveleak just now. This might be something for this page to take a look at. There is something moving in to the camera to the right of the spaceshuttel. I realy cant make out what it is. But it looks like a man with out anny space suit on leaning down to pick pomething up from the ground.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Ops i might have posted this in the wrong topick
I am sorry.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
hurm.... interesting... it is also worth noting that the astronaut seems to be missing his upper body, but that may due to video compression?

It kind of reminds me of this clip which apparently is a fake from Mad TV:

It would obviously seem like a crewman accidentally wanders into the frame, although I can't really tell whether this is "real" or some sort of hoax/fake

[edit on 14-8-2008 by MrVertigo]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
meh ... . to me it is clearly a human man, and this was a rehearsal being done in a studio with a fake Moon environment, like many we know exist such as the one with the light dropping on the astronaut's head. there are many others that are not funny like this one that have not been shown to the public.

so yeah this wasn't even taken on the Moon .. lol ... omg theres people on Earth!

top topics

join