It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brzezinksi: I Expect Powell To Endorse Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Brzezinksi: I Expect Powell To Endorse Obama

www.huffingtonpost.com

Former national security adviser Zbigniew Brzezinski tells the Huffington Post that he "expects" Gen. Colin Powell to endorse Barack Obama for president.

Late Wednesday afternoon, the political world skipped a heartbeat when Fox pundit and eminent neoconservative Bill Kristol predicted that former Gen. Colin Powell would endorse Barack Obama, and even potentially speak at the Democratic National Convention.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
This is something Powell could do to actually win back my respect. Thats right this tree-huggin', dirt-worshippin' left -wing, wack-job actually RESPECTED a REPUBLICAN!

That was until he became a lying-tool-mouth-piece for the Bush Crime Family.

That he would stand up for what is best for this nation over what is best for his party would be a step towards re-winning his credibility and honor.

This would also make me happy because it would be one more Republican on the list of those who oppose a McCain (McInsane)
Presidency and are supporting Obama!

Republicans UNITE! (Behind Barak Obama!)

www.huffingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I have always admired Powell. He is smart, trusted(well until he got played by Bush), and politically an American first, and Republican second.

I was even thinking he might has a place in Obama's cabinet should he win the election. Obama is going to need some good military leaders to advise him should the world keep insisting on war.

[edit on 13-8-2008 by yankeerose]

new topics

join