It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New invisible jet???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2003 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I was sitting at home the other day and was looking at digital video cameras...They instantly send the image to the LCD screen.
So it came to me that it would be fairly simple to make a plane, boat, etc. and cover with the new tablet LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) screens... Then one could simply use the cameras to project the clouds above, ground below, etc. and poof and invisible vehicle... Another twist is that one could easily make you see what they wanted you to... If I could think this up, you know the Gov't. thinktanks have came up with it too.
Just a thought... What do you guys think? The LCD technology has been around for a while...then again, maybe I'm just paranoid...LOL

[Edited on 10-1-2003 by K_OS]

posted on Jan, 9 2003 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Forgot to add... Could also be used in clothes... only downfall I can come up with is that the slight glow it puts off could be seen at night...otherwise it is the technological version of what magicians have been doing for decades... New type of mirror!!

posted on Jan, 9 2003 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Yes this is how the visual stealth jets are designed...they even have a tank with the same features...I actually know someone that has seen a jet go into visual stealth mode out at area 51. He said interest brought him to that particular plane because it had a chase plane behind it. He said all of a sudden the plane flickered a few times and then went invisible, only to see a slight distortion around the outer rim of the plane

posted on Jan, 9 2003 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I'd like to have my car do that. I could really confuse the police during a high speed chase!

posted on Jan, 9 2003 @ 08:28 PM
link   
The reason I thought it exists is because a friend and I were watching a black jet go across the sky and all of the sudden...poof it was gone... we found it again way across the sky...I just never put two and two together until the other day.

new topics

top topics

join