It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the president and UFO's

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   
do you think the president knows about UFO's? please dont flame.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Maybe not the president but the government would know. I'm just not totally sure if he would know about them. But i'm not sure, might want to let someone else answer this question.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   
We don't even know the half of it compared to what Bush does. At least I think that's close to something I heard he said about UFO's and aliens.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I would think that Dubya knows more than most of us, purely because of his position. Also his dad was head of the CIA before becoming President himself, so he's bound to know more than he's letting on.

It's unlikely that he knows everything about the Aliens though.

I wonder if he's ever been to Dulce ?

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
i think once they get elected they are brought into a dark, smoke filled back room, and a screen lowers, showing the assassination of J F Kennedy, then they say, "any questions?"

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
for more info, go to:

www.presidentialufo.com

The site has alot of interesting quotes.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Do you think they would trust the president with this information? Remember in "Independence Day" - "Deniable plausiblity" (I think that's the quote)

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Does Bush Jr. know about UFOs? I'm sure he knows nearly as much as his dad did, who was the former head of the CIA. Which means that Bush Jr. knows a ton.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
It seems logical to assume that most US presidents have only been told "need to know" info. One would think just enough info to be aware of the situation.

Supposedly, no US Pres has been fully briefed since Kennedy. The only exception being Bush Sr. since he was head of the CIA at one time.

VP Cheney was asked the UFO question sometime last year and he said to the interviewer: "If I had been briefed on UFOs, then it would probably be classified and I would not be talking to you about it."

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I don't think the President really knows about UFO's much more then the next person. The people who pull the President's strings, I believe, are the ones that take care of the information.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   
i remember my dad telling me that along time ago when he was in the navy he and his captain were close friends and he asked him "what goes on in the government with all that top secret bull****?" the captain just laughed and said "son, you dont want to know. it would scare the hell outta you." thats all the info i could get outta my dad. aaannnd i saw somewere on tv some president dude was signing his books and he was asked "mr. president. what do you know about UFO's?" he said " i seen one, i dont know what it was thought. your guess is as good as mine."

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   
That President "Dude" was probably Jimmy Carter.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
That book signing comment sounds like Jimmy Carter.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Hehheh,facefirst and I were typing at the same time.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   
President Carter does claim to have seen a UFO the claim was made even before he took office, shortly after becoming President he sent a request over to the CIA requesting info on UFO's the request was denied by George Bush Sr. who was head of the CIA at that time, so for sure later when he took office he knew the facts and I'm betting Dubya does too. He probably does through his Dad's former job.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   
whos this DUBYA everyone has been talking about?

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   
George W(Dubya) Bush Jr.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 11:50 PM
link   
WHAT!!! dubya is the president!@@!!?!?!?!?!!?!!1?

or im just a retard who doesnt know what hes talking about...

[Edited on 15-3-2004 by masterofpuppets]

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Yes - The President of the USA is known as 'W' ... pronounced 'Dubya' in the state of Texas.

[Edited on 16-3-2004 by Pisky]

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 01:59 AM
link   
lol, who can say whether the president knows? It's probibly got 'Eyes Only' plastered all the report if it is there. Although it would make a great subject for a book...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join