It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meditation Vision of Great Destruction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I had a vision of great destruction. Not necessarily Nuclear, but felt like it.

Has anyone else had this vision or anything related to current events?

I been having the weirdest coincidences lately. I would think of something from my past and it would appear within the week. So this vision really scares me.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I have very vivid and sometimes lucid dreams and I actually had a dream two nights ago that a nuclear bomb was dropped on Ardrossan on the west coast of Scotland, near where my folks live. It wasn't a nightmare as such, but it was intense. The whole dream was escaping, trying to get away or get hidden in a world of panic, thinking how to survive. I think i've been watching the news too much lately.

I often have dreams set in a post-apocolyptic Glasgow where I have to hide, escape and try to survive. I think maybe my minds trying to prepare me for something. Or maybe just telling me to get off my ass and learn some survival skills before it's too late.

I'd be interested to hear what your vision was in case there's anything significant in it.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Nammu

My vision started when I heard a helicopter approaching. It was then, (eyes open) I felt all this chaos. I Saw my neighborhood in ruins and survivors being herded by jeeps and helicopters.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by '___'eed

About 2 weeks ago, I tried a remote viewing exercise for the first time. I saw a huge explosion. Didn't seem nuclear, in retrospect I wonder if I was seeing the Toronto explosions. I didn't see anything else, because I was quite disturbed by what I saw and it caused me to break my concentration. I haven't tried it again, I've been too scared to try.

I also have many premonitions that come true. Not always worldly stuff, sometimes everyday stuff. I have noticed a jaw pain I get before bad things happen. I'm in medicine so I know it's not health or oral related. The left side will hurt for a few moments and pass and within a day or so some disaster will happen like an earthquake. When I have the pain on the right side, it seems that bad things happen, but they are not in any way substantial. It seems more like things directly around me i.e big conflict at work. I have been writing it down since I noticed the correlation.
I don't believe there are any coincidences.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
That sounds pretty creepy. Hopefully not a sign of things to come, although unfortunately I think we're moving towards a time where it will come. Have you tried further meditation to see if you get similar visions? Also, where are you located? Could be fear-vibes your picking up in your local area.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

Did you ever looked in to the stories of people having pain before certain events will occur?

I believe there was a thread on here about predicting disasters through pain and animals going bizerck.

top topics

join