It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Bright lights underwater, off the pier in Venice, Florida

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Last night my wife and I were walking the Beach in Venice Florida about two blocks from where we live. There is a pier next to a popular restaurant which we frequent quite often. At around 11:00pm we walked down to the end of the pier and looked over the ocean which is about 300-400-ft from the beach. We noticed that the water of in the distance was brightly lit like a helicopter had search lights on but it was lit like in a huge circle. There was absolutely nothing in the air and we heard no sound whatsoever. The water was lit up super bright for about four minutes. Then it went dark. About ten other people saw it too. We got home and called the police thinking that there had been a crash. The police said said absolutely not, that nothing had crashed or they would have been notified. Wow we dont know what to say very strange. Has anyone heard of this super bright lights coming from underneath the water?

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
What color was the light? Also, how far out would you say the light was? Was it close to the Horizon? Did it move at all? I have a feeling I know what it might be.

join