It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9-11: The Jesuit Connection

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The CIA is probably the world's biggest public 'black-ops' agency, with links to just about every major conflict around the world and cover-up in the US. Just about every truther agrees that the CIA played a key role in 9/11, or at least had a hand in it. Who founded the CIA? The man widely credited as the 'father' of the CIA, according to Wikipedia, was William "Wild Bill" Donovan, the head of the OSS during WWII. He was Roman Catholic, and a Knight of Malta. The Knights of Malta are a Catholic secret society. Some refer to it as the Pope's militia.
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...:Knights_of_Malta

Who was in control of the CIA on 9/11? The CIA was monitoring the alleged hijackers and two of them lived near CIA headquarters. It was George Tenet, who exhibited extremely suspicious behavior when he apparently knew after the first attack that it was an attack, that Bin Laden was involved, and that Moussaoui was involved. Tenet was Jesuit-trained at Georgetown University and a Knight of Malta.
aycu07.webshots.com...
www.modernhistoryproject.org...

The other 'spook' agency is the NSA. Five of the alleged hijackers lived near NSA headquarters and the NSA monitored some of them. They received intercepts the night before the attacks that they claim they weren't able to translate until Sept.12. The director of the NSA on 9/11 was Michael Hayden (Now director of the CIA). He is Roman Catholic and was trained at a Roman Catholic school and University.
en.wikipedia.org...

The Pentagon was run by Donald Rumsfeld on 9/11, who was then the Secretary of Defense. He is a dropout of the Jesuit Georgetown University.
en.wikipedia.org...

The President of the United States during 9/11, George W. Bush, 'saw God in the Pope's eyes'. The fact that he considers the Pope to be a higher entity shows what a Vatican stooge he is.
www.zenit.org...

Vice President on 9/11 and up until now, Dick Cheney, who took over NORAD six months prior and was running the distraction drills, is in close contact with the Vatican.
query.nytimes.com...

Jeb Bush, the President's brother, the governor of the state that controversially won him the 2000 election, was where he was on 9/11, where the alleged hijackers left most of their trail, and who put the national guard on alert 7 days before 9/11 and declared a state of emergency as soon as the North Tower collapse was a Knight of Columbus.
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

George H.W Bush, certainly a mover and shaker in world events, is alleged by numerous sources to be a Knight of Malta. There are photos of him side by side with the Pope. He was the man behind Iraq War I. He was also a big name in the Carlyle Group and was in a meeting with Carlyle on 9/11. He met with Bin Laden's brother, Shafig, on the morning of 9/11.
letsrollforums.com...

Viacom has countless connections to the 9/11 crimes and is a key media perp group. They run CBS, which aired fake plane videos on 9/11. Also, 9/11 filmmaker Devin Clark worked for Comedy Central and MTV, which are both owned by Viacom. Fake witness Stewart Nurick works for Comedy Central, which is owned by Viacom. Viacom is run by Summer Redstone, who attended the Jesuit Georgetown University.
en.wikipedia.org...

ABC aired the fake International Shot. The Executive Vice President of ABC Inc. on 9/11, Alan N. Braverman, was trained at a Roman Catholic university.
en.wikipedia.org...

The BBC has disseminated much propaganda videos such as "9/11 Conspiracy Files". The Director-General of the BBC, Mark Thompson, was Jesuit-trained at Stonyhurst College.
news.independent.co.uk...

News Corporation owns FOX News, as well as many, many other publications that support the official propaganda. It is the biggest media conglomerate in the world. News Corporation is owned by media mogul Rupert K. Murdoch, a Knight of the Order of St. Gregory the Great.
en.wikipedia.org...

Hearst Corporation controlled the Popular Mechanics/History Channel 9/11 propaganda pieces. The founder of Hearst was a Knight of Malta. Raymond Peterson, who is on the board of Hearst, is also a Knight of Malta. Joseph F. D'Angelo is Chairman of King Features Syndicate Unit of the Hearst Corporation. He is also a Knight of Malta. Bob Danzig, Vice President of Hearst and head of it's newspaper group is a Knight of Malta. Hearst has ties to Viacom.
www.catholic.com...
www.hearst.com...
www.neco.org...
fostercaremonth.org...
query.nytimes.com...

Who was running NBC on 9/11? Bob Wright, who was Jesuit-trained at the College of the Holy Cross.
en.wikipedia.org...

Bill Clinton was in power when the 'precursor op' to 9/11 happened (The WTC93 bombing) and other pre-9/11 black ops (The OKC Bombing and Columbine). He severely lowered the amount of fighters on alert in the US. Some researchers feel that this was a planned action to hinder military response to 9/11. He was Jesuit-trained at Georgetown University.
en.wikipedia.org...
query.nytimes.com...

The OKC bombing was a covert op that appeared to be the same type of thing as 9/11. The 'truck story' was created, with no crater or visible identifiable wreckage to support it. Again, unconventional weaponry appeared to have been involved. Again, security camera footage was taken and never released. Again, people were warned out of the building before it happened. Again, the company Controlled Demolition Inc. was involved. Again, there appeared to be some sort of drill going on (All of the ATF members already had their gear on when it happened). Again, it involved the destruction of a building. The FBI director at the time, Louis Freeh, was a devout Roman Catholic, an altar boy. He was linked to Opus Dei. The governor of Oklahoma at the time of the bombing, Frank Keating, was a devout Roman Catholic, Jesuit-trained at Georgetown University and a Knight of Malta.
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.nogw.com...

Pfizer has a connection to one of the passengers on Flight 93. It's also a CFR corporate member that has been in some trouble with the punkzian government for the children that died because of their experimental drugs. The Vice President for Corporate Governance of Pfizer, Gene F. Jankowski, was a Knight of Malta.
salt.claretianpubs.org...

Raytheon is a defense contractor that many suspect was deeply involved in 9/11. This is because it had close ties to five of the passengers and helped create small, remote-controlled drones such as the Global Hawk, which some researchers believe were used in the attacks. The Chairman and CEO of Raytheon on 9/11 was David Burnham. Burnham was Jesuit-trained at Xavier University.
www.companysj.com...

Some say that the Bilderberg Group was behind 9/11. The key members in the Bilderberg Group. Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands, Prince Bernard of the Netherlands, and Joseph Retinger. All three are Knights of Malta.
www.maltezerorde.nl...
www.maltezerorde.nl...
www.voxfux.com...

The Motives

WAR ON HERESY?

The Extreme Oath Of The Jesuits urges people to kill heretics and destroy heretic governments. Is the Iraq war a war on terror or a war on heresy? Look at who is controlling this 9/11 war..

Less than a month after 9/11, a new Vice Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff was selected. It was Peter Pace, who was Roman Catholic, Jesuit-trained, and a recipent of the John Carroll Award
en.wikipedia.org...
www.spirituallysmart.com...

David Petraeus, commander of all the multinational military forces in Iraq, was Jesuit-trained at Georgetown University.
en.wikipedia.org...

Robert Gates, the current secretary of defense, was Jesuit-trained at Georgetown University.
en.wikipedia.org...

Donald Rumsfeld, former secretary of defense, attended the Jesuit Georgetown University.
en.wikipedia.org...

Current chief of staff for the US army and former commander of all the multinational military forces in Iraq, George Casey, was Jesuit-trained at Georgetown University
en.wikipedia.org...

Blackwater, a private mercenary contractor that was hired to be in Iraq, is a Jesuit-controlled organization.
www.homelandsecurity.org...

WAR ON FREEDOM?

In this audio, Vatican/Jesuit researcher Daryl Eberhardt reads quotes from high-ranking Jesuit leaders. They express their hatred for freedom:

arcticbeacon.com...
arcticbeacon.com...

The most notorious post-9/11 legislation is the PATRIOT act. Some researchers suspect that at least some of this massive document was written prior to 9/11, seeing as it was amazingly presented by Bush only 11 days after 9/11. Guess who the chief architect of the PATRIOT act was? Viet Dinh, a law professor at the Jesuit Georgetown University.
en.wikipedia.org...

Another big post-9/11 strike against freedom was the formation of the Orwellian Department of Homeland Security. The real position of power in the DHS is the Head of Intelligence. John C. Gannon is the DHS Head of Intelligence. Amazingly, there is no Wikipedia page on him. Homeland Security's bio on him admits that he was trained at a Roman Cathollic university.
www.homelandsecurity.org...

Under Secretary of Homeland Security, Emilio T. Gonzalez, is a Knight of Malta.
www.whitehouse.gov... www.uscis.gov...

JESUITS AND CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

The Vatican/Jesuit Octopus has many fronts in the Patriot movement and in other resistance-type causes/movements. An example is the John Birch Society. The JBS appears at first to be a normal patriot organization, but it has ties to the intelligence agencies, Alex Jones' father was a member, and the head is John McManus. John McManus was Jesuit-trained at Holy Cross College in Worcester, Massachusetts.
www.jbs.org...

Many Jesuit operatives have infiltrated the 9/11 movement as well:

Benjamin Fulford has been covering 9/11, as well as the Rockefeller influence in Japan, the alleged conflict between the NWO and a Chinese secret society, etc.

I bought his stories for awhile, but I was disturbed by photos of him smiling happily with David Rockefeller, especially after the things he says about Rockefeller when he's in front of a truther audience. It seemed like he was Rockefeller's buddy without the truther audience, but his mortal enemy when he had the truther audience. It turns out that Benjamin Fulford was Jesuit-trained at Sophia University.
benjaminfulford.com...

Alex Jones says 'the Catholics-run-it-all folks are the worst' and says that information on the Jesuits is disinfo. Perhaps this is because he is Roman Catholic. Perhaps it is also because the radio network that his show is on uses ABC satellites, and ABC is owned by Walt Disney, which has a Catholic-trained man as it's Senior Executive Vice President, and used to have a Jesuit priest on it's board. When he adventured into Bohemian Grove, he didn't mention the deep Vatican links to Bohemian Grove. AJ once did a speech at St. Edwards University, a Roman Catholic University in Austin. He has had Pat Buchanan (Jesuit-trained, Knight of Malta), Ray McGovern (Jesuit-trained), and John McManus (Jesuit-trained) on his show.
www.spirituallysmart.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

Ray McGovern's main subject seems to be Norman Mineta. The movement sucks up what he says, because he is Ex-CIA and that means he has inside knowledge. However, he is only willing to go as far as LIHOP on the 9/11 issue and, of course, supports 'planes', 'stand down', 'warnings', 'criminal negligence'. The 'not-even-scratching-the-surface' stuff. Turns out Ray McGovern is Roman Catholic and was Jesuit-trained at both Fordham University and Georgetown University.
en.wikipedia.org...

Robert Baer is, like Ray McGovern, a 'former CIA' Jesuit agent. He gets points with the mainstream 911 movement by saying, when he was asked if he thought 9/11 was an inside job, he said "There is that possibility, the evidence points at it.". He then uses his CIA experience to reassure us all that no, it wasn't a government operation. "For the record, I don't believe that the World Trade Center was brought down by our own explosives, or that a rocket, rather than an airliner, hit the Pentagon. I spent a career in the CIA trying to orchestrate plots, wasn't all that good at it, and certainly couldn't carry off 9/11. Nor could the real pros I had the pleasure to work with.". Robert Baer was also present at Cynthia McKinney's 9/11 hearings, which mainly focused around LIHOP/Partial MIHOP propaganda, along with two other 'former' agents of the Jesuit-controlled CIA. Robert Baer was Jesuit-trained at Georgetown University.
en.wikipedia.org...

George Noory's Coast To Coast AM has had numerous 9/11-related shows, including one which interviewed the editors of Popular Mechanics after they published their 'Debunking 9/11 Myths' propaganda. Coast To Coast is owned by a division of Clear Channel, and George Noory is Roman Catholic and was Jesuit-trained at the University of Detroit Mercy.
en.wikipedia.org...

Ron Paul uses the 9/11 truth movement as one of his biggest advertisers, yet when he is asked by media shills such as Glenn Beck about 9/11 being an inside job, he says things like 'preposterous', 'absolutely not', and 'bizarre'. In 1993, he co-wrote "The Case For Gold" with Lewis E. Lehrman. Turns out Lehrman is a Knight of Malta.
www.encyclopedia.com...

Eric Hufschmid is the nephew of Rupert Murdoch, owner of News Corporation and a Knight of the Order of St. Gregory The Great!
www.erichufschmid.net...

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
wow, no replies and already under close staff scrutiny... this must be important... hint, hint...

i applaud your effort LordCarpainter! can you show me some of your sources of information so i can research some myself? i'd just like to know where you get the proof that some of these people are part of the organizations you say they're part of. i've known about some individuals, but others i wasn't sure of. you've done a great job! now the hard part's getting people to accept the truth, whether they like it or not - the truth hurts...

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by adrenochrome
wow, no replies and already under close staff scrutiny... this must be important... hint, hint...

i applaud your effort LordCarpainter! can you show me some of your sources of information so i can research some myself? i'd just like to know where you get the proof that some of these people are part of the organizations you say they're part of. i've known about some individuals, but others i wasn't sure of. you've done a great job! now the hard part's getting people to accept the truth, whether they like it or not - the truth hurts...

Here's Georgetown University's alumni list. A never-ending parade of movers and shakers:
en.wikipedia.org...

Here's the Wiki links to the Jesuit institutions in the US:
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

You'll find many movers and shakers among their alumni lists. People in all walks of life. Presidents, Judges, Generals, Sports stars, Hollywood stars, Media moguls, Governors, Cabinet members, CIA directors, Bankers..

Here's a good forum:
z13.invisionfree.com...

And here's an post exposing Jesuit-trained movers and shakers:
letsrollforums.com...

Here's a blog exposing movers and shakers who are part of the Knights of Malta:
moversandshakersofthesmom.blogspot.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
this is, by far, the most underrated thread on ATS!!!

it's really too bad no one seems to care about it though...

(i hope i'm very wrong...)

deny ignorance!!!

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I think the problem on ATS theses days is that people what there information in short sound bits a a video. We have become to lazy to go through the fact and read through to find the truth. I have to admit that my attention span is pretty short these days but I don't really need instant gratification. For those who still believe the official story wake up and read threads like these you will find information that will hopefully make you see the bigger picture.

I don't know which one is worse believing the official story and being surprised when all goes to hell or knowing the truth and expecting everything to go to hell.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
you mean to tell us the pope did 9/11? Hey wait I guess they could of used the arch of the covenant to drop the towers after all...

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordCarpainter

[i]"The Knights of Malta are a Catholic secret society ..."

They are? How so? The Knights and Dames of Malta conduct their ceremonies in public, and have no rituals, grips, signs, mysteries, wonders, precepts, epochs, or tableaux which are performed in private. They ARE a charitable religious and humanitarian organization which is restricted to Roman Catholics. I'm still looking for the 'secret' part. Apart from a list of powerful members, please cite some reputable or scholarly proof -- other than intriguing conjecture -- that the Order is somehow "secret".

"...Some refer to it as the Pope's militia."

Forgive my humbly taking exception to your vague reference in this post, but exactly who are the (apparently) knowledgeable "some" who refer to the Knights of Malta as the Pope's Militia? For hundreds of years, the sobriquet "the Pope's Militia" has been used to describe Inigo de Loyola's Society of Jesus. How odd that after these several centuries, a nickname universally associated with the Jesuits is now being conferred on the Knights of Malta. Goodness, how many militias does the Pope need? Could he be planning a march on Germany to capture the Lutherans and force them back into his fold? I knew he was up to something!

"George H.W Bush ... is alleged by numerous sources to be a Knight of Malta."

Utter nonsense and patent falsehood. George Herbert Walker Bush is a lifelong Episcopalian (Anglican) and it is not possible for him to be a member of an entirely Roman Catholic chivalric order. (Cite your sources and proofs if you contend otherwise.) GHWB could join the Venerable Order of St. John of Jersusalem, which is both ecumenical and closely tied to the Church of England. To date, however, he is not a member.

Best regards,
Sandalfon

[edit on 12-10-2008 by Sandalfon]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sandalfon

[i]"The Knights of Malta are a Catholic secret society ..."

They are? How so? The Knights and Dames of Malta conduct their ceremonies in public, and have no rituals, grips, signs, mysteries, wonders, precepts, epochs, or tableaux which are performed in private. They ARE a charitable religious and humanitarian organization which is restricted to Roman Catholics. I'm still looking for the 'secret' part. Apart from a list of powerful members, please cite some reputable or scholarly proof -- other than intriguing conjecture -- that the Order is somehow "secret".

"...Some refer to it as the Pope's militia."

Forgive my humbly taking exception to your vague reference in this post, but exactly who are the (apparently) knowledgeable "some" who refer to the Knights of Malta as the Pope's Militia? For hundreds of years, the sobriquet "the Pope's Militia" has been used to describe Inigo de Loyola's Society of Jesus. How odd that after these several centuries, a nickname universally associated with the Jesuits is now being conferred on the Knights of Malta. Goodness, how many militias does the Pope need? Could he be planning a march on Germany to capture the Lutherans and force them back into his fold? I knew he was up to something!

"George H.W Bush ... is alleged by numerous sources to be a Knight of Malta."

Utter nonsense and patent falsehood. George Herbert Walker Bush is a lifelong Episcopalian (Anglican) and it is not possible for him to be a member of an entirely Roman Catholic chivalric order. (Cite your sources and proofs if you contend otherwise.) GHWB could join the Venerable Order of St. John of Jersusalem, which is both ecumenical and closely tied to the Church of England. To date, however, he is not a member.

Best regards,
Sandalfon

[edit on 12-10-2008 by Sandalfon]

1) The Knights of Malta are a Vatican military order. That is a known fact. To deny it is COINTELPRO.

2) Of course! George H.W Bush 'isn't Catholic'! Sure, whatever. Total disinfo/time-wasting. Declassified documents prove that Dwight Eisenhower was a Knight, but he wasn't officially Catholic. By saying that he cannot be a Knight because he is officially 'not Catholic' proves you to be one of the many debunkers that infest this forum and I will therefore not waste any more time on you.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
WOW! Amazing thread!

But I couldn't help but notice: you mentioned a Knight of Columbus. are they a secret soc like the Masons? I thought because the Masons were kicked out of the Catholic church and the Knights of Columbus were incepted to fill the void.

Plus a family member was one. Does that mean I have a foot in the door to a secret society?

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by LordCarpainter

Great thread, about time someone started shouting the truth about who is actually pulling the strings. With all the conspiracy theories out there, most of which have some merit, hardly any really get to the top dawg. They don't know that Rome and the Jesuits made Islam and most assuredly wrote the Koran, as well as Muhammad's wife that was a Catholic Nun AND RICH.

There are so many good sources of information on Jesuits and Rome and the Papacy and most of the best come from Rome itself in the form of Papal Decrees. If people read everything that the Popes have claimed and done in their encyclicals Rome woulda been torn down by the rest of the world the moment Mussolini brought it back. And people didn't like Napolean, the man struck the "seems to be deadly blow" to "the beast" that astonished the whole world when it was "healed".

I dare you truth seekers and those that want to deny ignorance to look for yourselves about the OP's claims as well as mine. I would suggest a tape series by Dr. Walter Veith called Total Onslaught that is available online in several ways. Google video, websites and etc all carry Dr. Veith's videos. I will warn you that he backs everything up with the words published by others and never says anything himself in his videos and I will also warn you that it is a bit 7th Day Adventist in some parts, but the information is solid and backed up by quote after quote.

Edited for spelling

[edit on 11/21/2008 by theindependentjournal]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Here's a thread about the Jesuits that I posted a couple of days ago;
Secrets of the Jesuits.
It seems they have been very busy for the Vatican.
One poster said that the Dominicans are worse, but, I don't see that.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Excellent post! I also made two related threads recently, one which was a list of Knights of Malta in the intelligence realm, and one on the Vatican's role in the attempt on John Paul II's life. Neither post got any responses. A star and flag for you though! I believe this is an important angle of research, especially in light of the Vatican's role in Operation Gladio.

Not meaning to split hairs, but Prince Bernard isn't a Knight of Malta; he's a Grand Master of the Order of St. John. However, given the fact that the full name of the Knights of Malta is the Sovereign Military Hospitaller Order of Saint John of Jerusalem, and the Knights claim that they descend from the Knights Hospitaller, whose full name is the Sovereign Military Hospitaller Order of St. John of Jerusalem of Rhodes and of Malta, there may still be a connection.

Joseph Retinger, of course, is a Knight of Malta. Take a look at Le Cercle.

www.isgp.eu...

Retinger is a member, as well as his Nazi spy buddy Reinhard Gehlen, who was also a Knight of Malta. Zbigniew Brzezinski is a member. From wikipeda:

Brzezinski, known for his hardline policies on the Soviet Union, initiated in 1979 a campaign supporting mujaheddin in Pakistan and Afghanistan, which were run by Pakistani security services with financial support from the CIA and Britain's MI6. This policy had the explicit aim of promoting radical Islamist and anti-Communist forces to overthrow the secular communist People's Democratic Party of Afghanistan government in Afghanistan, which had been destabilized by coup attempts against Hafizullah Amin, the power struggle within the Soviet-supported parcham faction of the PDPA and a subsequent Soviet military intervention.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
www.allianceofstjohn.org...

Jump to: navigation, search
Badge of the Johanniter Order.

The Order of St. John in Germany is known as "der Johanniterorden", and officially known as the Brandenburg Bailiwick of the Knights' Order of the Hospital of St John in Jerusalem (Balley Brandenburg des Ritterlichen Ordens Sankt Johannis vom Spital zu Jerusalem), the German Protestant branch of the Knights Hospitaller.

The "Johanniter Orde in Nederland" based in the Netherlands, and the "Johanniterorden i Sverige" based in Sweden, are based on the order, but now they are independent. The order also has commanderies or associations in Austria, Finland, France, Hungary and Switzerland.

These are all primarily Protestant, and together with the British Order of Saint John, and the Sovereign Military order of Malta forms the "Alliance of the Orders of St. John".

en.wikipedia.org...(Protestant_Continental_Europe)
en.wikipedia.org...

In a purely speculative realm, it may be worth noting that St. John is also important to Freemasonry:

One reference stated that “Saint John the Baptist was the original saint of Freemasonry and when a candidate was raised, he underwent a Masonic 'Baptism'. The act of baptism was common in the operative Lodges. As the years passed there was heated discussion of the practice. Many claimed it was an imitation of the Christian sacrament, and that part of the ritual was stricken for all time. ( If they had known the true origin of the purification by water, they would have understood that the act of baptism was in existence long before Christianity or John the Baptist.)

After the lodges dropped the ceremony of baptism, the symbol of the white apron was born and the symbolism of the Masonic baptism was transferred to the apron. At this time, Saint John the Evangelist was added as being symbolic of the “brotherhood of man”. Saint John the Evangelist was designated as the Patron of the Fellowship and Brotherly Love embodied within the lodge. Saint John the Baptist was the patron of the newly raised Master Mason ( symbolic of not just a new member but a new brother dedicating himself to the fraternity).

www.kingmanmasoniclodge22.com...

Of course, the Knights Templar were the "forerunners", so to speak, of Freemasonry.

Reactions to the suppression of the Templars varied from country to country. German knights of the Order either joined the Hospitallers or the Teutonic Knights. One leading Scottish Templar, William St. Clair of Roslin, who was the great-great-grandfather of the founder of Rosslyn Chapel, was killed in Lithuania fighting for the Teutonic Knights.

www.tylwythteg.com...

and finally:

Many knights of the Order of St. John and some of the Maltese nobility were freemasons. In 1756, the Grand Master of the Order was a freemason named E. Pinto de Fonseca. De Rohan, who was Grandmaster of the Order of St. John between 1775 and 1797, is reported also to have been a freemason, and is said to have helped the spread of freemasonry in Malta and to have been heavily censured by the Roman Catholic Church in Rome. The first Masonic lodges operated in Malta under French warrants generally obtained from Marseilles, but under the guidance of Count von Kollowrat, the Scotch Lodge of St. John of Marseilles petitioned the Grand Lodge of the Moderns in England to obtain an English warrant on the 30th June, 1788. This lodge noted in its petition that the most important members of the Order of St. John ranked amongst its membership. The lodge obtained an English warrant as the Lodge of St. John of Secrecy and Harmony. This lodge ceased to function sometime before 1813.

en.wikipedia.org...

Not sold on the idea of a "Masonic Conspiracy", but its interesting none the less!

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Jkd Up

Right, Catholics may not be freemasons. This is refuted by numerous popes. This is no disinfo or coverup. It is the rules and what every priest, deacon, bishop, cardinal, pope, secret pope, elf pope, or any other in the catholic clergy will tell you if you are trying to be Catholic and Mason.

Here is the link that explains why.
www.cuf.org...

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by newagent89

I suggest you look at the P2 Lodge.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   

1) The Knights of Malta are a Vatican military order. That is a known fact. To deny it is COINTELPRO.

2) Of course! George H.W Bush 'isn't Catholic'! Sure, whatever. Total disinfo/time-wasting. Declassified documents prove that Dwight Eisenhower was a Knight, but he wasn't officially Catholic. By saying that he cannot be a Knight because he is officially 'not Catholic' proves you to be one of the many debunkers that infest this forum and I will therefore not waste any more time on you.

Dear, gentle Lord Carpainter -- is it your intellectual custom to make grandiose and sweeping assertions, and then when challenged, to note that you can't 'waste any more time' on a subject, malign the questioner, and wander off in a virtual huff? Tsk, tsk.

Somewhere around 6th grade, perhaps in doing the most basic of reports, most young people are asked to define terms, make an assertion of belief or opinion, and then back it up with proofs or sources to support the assertion.

In the earlier post, you pressed the 'secrecy' aspect of the Order of Malta. I challenged you about it. (You still haven't truly replied to that.) When you did reply, you noted that it was a "Vatican military order" -- a fact that is not in dispute by me. To be clear - this writer is absolutely aware that the Order of Malta is a papal military order. (There are dozens of papal military orders, in fact.) So back to Lord Carpainter's assertion that it's a secret order ... which you have, in your breathless reply, completely ignored. So the questions remain, 1) How is SMOM secret?, and 2) If it is secret, please cite some valid source or scholarly opinion that SMOM is a secret society. (Or shall we just assume that it's a "Vatican military order" instead?)

Second, I'm not sure what triggers your animus with the question about George Bush. If he's a Roman Catholic, what's the source? If he's a knight of Malta, what's the source? (Incidentally, if Dwight Eisenhower was a knight of Malta, what's the source for that? Since he was a Presbyterian and a Freemason, finding out that he was part of a "Vatican military order", as you suggest, is going to rock a lot of worlds!) But back to George. Last time I checked, George Bush was raised Episcopalian (Anglican) and still is.

So you're saying that George H.W. Bush is now Roman Catholic AND a knight of Malta?!?! Holy cow -- you've got to go public with this. Do you know any AP reporters? It's like he "pulled a Tony Blair" and quietly became a Catholic -- and you, Lord Carpainter, could be sitting on the biggest news story of the year! I suggest you blow the lid on the big coverup. (Oh, one thing -- they'll need to cite your proofs and sources, of course. You won't be able to just make big claims and not back them up.)

Here's an article on St. Ann's in Kennebunkport, where the Bushes worship:

www.downeast.com...

Darn if the Rector of St. Ann's isn't going to feel a little silly that those crafty Bushes -- George and Babs -- are secretly Roman Catholic but continue to attend the Episcopal church ...

You must certainly move in some secret impressive circles, Lord Carpainter, to have obtained this (very hush hush) information -- because the US branch of the Order of Malta, the Episcopal Church in the USA, and G.H.W. Bush's presidential historian don't know anything about this, at all!

Please tell us more -- but cite your sources and proofs, of course.

Cheers,
Sandalfon

[edit on 11/24/0808 by Sandalfon]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordCarpainter[B]
9-11: The Jesuit Connection[/B]

Hi LordCarpainter,

We should also remember that the Hitler youth new pope Ratzinger was elected on April 19th, 2005 but officially took office as 16th Pope Benedict on April 20th, quite coincidentally Hitler's 116th birthday. And in addition to the Vatican's complicity with Hitler's regime, let us also remember the ceremony, of great interest to those in this dedicated 9/11 section, of the religious service by the Pope at Ground Zero which was also held on Hitler's birthday, April 20th, 2008.

Pope's Blessing of the Satanic Holy Site at Ground Zero

We are unfortunately witnesses to a definite NWO spy network Illuminati Jesuit Vatican Satanist Freemason ritual killing in which 3,000 innocent people were horribly murdered in a ritual sacrifice.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I have heard all of this Knights of Malta Catholic Jesuit plot to rule the world.There is nothing to solid behind this theory at all let's stick to what we can reasonably prove.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Do you think the Illuminati (outside the Jesuit shpere of influence)
are in control now?
I mean with Obama being elected and all.
Both candidates are under Illuminati control, irregardless of religion power.

But considers this:
If McCain rejected Bush and the Republican party and backed the
911 truthers, would he have been elected president.

He was rich enough to stand up to dirty tricks of the Illuminati.
Yet old enough to be eliminated without question of wrong doing.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join